It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other Civilizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
As a long time reader on this board many topics have come to interest me...so i thought i might start postin...

I have a few questions which would have most likely been discussed in the past but i am unable to find...

i was just wondering if any body knows the nature of the GENERAL POPULATION of any other beings, no race in particular, just wanting to know whether major secrets would be kept from them like they are us...you would think that the governent system of an advanced race would inform their people of occuring events and discoveries....but then again you never know..any information and input would be appreciated...e.g how and where they live, if there is middle, lower & upper class etc...just small details like that...

ps. I said it before, but info' on any race eg..greys, reptilians etc..

thanx...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Obviously nothing here is going to be fact, but only pure speculation. Nobody is going to be able to back up anything they post here.

I would assume that their government tells them what they know, because the government is actually working for the people, not against them. They don't have to protect their people from information, because they won't go crazy and riot like humans would.

But I will share some general conclusions most people seem to have/'know' about advanced alien societies:

*Rather than high paying jobs like doctors and lawyers being revered, it is the people who do all the hard manual labour that are paid the most, and seen in glory for doing all the hard work and sacrifice for society

*They reproduce at a young age, as is natural, and then the older members of the society take care of the youth while the 'parents' go about their lives. When they get older, they will take care of the children as well.

*They are more advanced in every way. Physically, mentally, spiritually, technologically, politically, etc.

*They work together, instead of fighting against themselves. They see that this is futile.

*They can control the temperature of their planet

*There are no poor or 'lower class'.

*Greys are said not to eat, but to absorb nutrients through their skin in a form of osmosis.

Just a reminder that I don't know how people know this, or if there is an ounce of truth to it, it's just what people seem to claim.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
hhhmmm....thanx Yarcofin,

that is exactly the sort of information i was after...im not after "proof" of any claims made...just lookin for a general view on the topic...and itz all good so thanx...

join