It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone interested in Chupacabras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I found a short video file:

Chupacabras FAct or Fiction

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've never heard of them before, and that video, although interesting, was not what I'd call evidence. Its main good point is showing how its a national legend...

And I don't think much of the story below, its clearly a dog... not a normal one, I'll grant you, but a dog all the same.

[edit on 2/3/06 by byhiniur]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
An intersting side note:
There have been many sightings and captures in Texas of "chupacabras" lately...
wildlife officals made a statement after DNA was studied, that they were coyotes with mange...

Funny thing is these "coyotes" were wildly mutated with tusks, and longer back legs than front...
doesn't look like coyotes to the various zoo officials the news consulted...
so why is the official word that they were?

texas chupacabra
there are alot more links on the page of previous captures and sightings...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I picked up a newspaer about about 2 months ago while traveling through Texas, I believe it was in Leon County. There was a picture on the front of some creature someone had killed there. It said it was hairless, blue in color, large teeth and it's hind legs were longer than it's front. I've seen lots of coyotes, this did not look like a typical coyote. The article said also another one of these creatures had been killed not long before around San Antonio---something about it had ran under a house and the lady shot it. They were suppose to do DNA testing, bu I never heard anymore. I grew up on a ranch in Texas and have seen lots of coyotes, the picture of this creature---especially the head---did not resemble any coyote I have ever seen. If I remember right, the article even quoted the Parks and Wildlife people stating this creature even weighed more than a coyote normally would. So, if the creature had mange it would seem like it would be unhealthy and have low weight.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
After watching that vid, it made me realize how new of a crypto the chupacabra is.

top topics

join