It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens at the Vatican.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
CN. THE VATICAN. SPECIAL REPORT. Skeletal remains resembling 'space aliens' have been excavated from the basement floor of a centuries old vault under the Vatican Library.

Is this true anyone have more info on this.

www.greatdreams.com...

mod edit: edited all CAPS title

[edit on 2-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Any more links?

I dont wanna discredit that page too much, but I could make a more professional looking site. I dont trust that source, and I am pretty sure that if the vatican came out and admitted that space aliens were real we would have all heard about it by now.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Found this link.
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
Skeletal remains resembling 'space aliens' have been excavated

It looks like the center part of that picture (the skull itself) was warped in photoshop. Look at the texture and the elements immediately surrounding the skull. Pretty sad job, I think.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I am not saying I dont believe in the possibility of aliens. I just really, really doubt that they have found evidence in the basement of the vatican. Anyone else find any compelling evidence?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think that if you do believe in god you should also believe in ET's , the Bible is also replete with references to or descriptions of "nonhuman intelligent beings" who worship God. For example, the Scriptures talk about angels, "sons of God" who took human wives, and "heavenly beings" that "shouted for joy" when God created the earth.

It is quite possible that the vatican has the remains of ET's .

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by airtrax007
Skeletal remains resembling 'space aliens' have been excavated

It looks like the center part of that picture (the skull itself) was warped in photoshop. Look at the texture and the elements immediately surrounding the skull. Pretty sad job, I think.

Yep, its been debunked earlier (dont have a link, but I have read about it). Its just a regular skull that they stretched to look like an alien.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Shadows around the eyes doesnt look natural either, probably a Photoshop.

But even if it IS real, then its propably just a birth deformity, and the poor man was brought to the Vatican as a show off. "This is a creature of evil!" or "This is what happens to you if you doesnt follow the word of god.".

new topics

top topics

join