It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary running in 2004!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
LOL, I knew it. The rumours have been strong for some time that she would definitely run in 2008 but I think that the dems are pressuring her to run in the hopes of defeating Bush.

this was the link that I saw the story, our old buddy Rense the anarchist:

www.rense.com...

So what I want to know is who is the bigger crook Hillary or George?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
do you live and die in this country...
maybe colin powell should run and the world could have a black pope and a black president...
i mean something fresh is needed...

hilary against mr.bush, is mr.clinton involved at all...

and why does it really matter to non americans...

for american soil needs someone honestly prepared to deal with also global and american soil issues...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't see her name on potential canidates.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Considering that many people actually feel that Hillary was actually running the country when Bill was pres, I highly doubt she would have much of a leg to stand on in the voting booth.

However, if she runs in 2004, her only real threat would be Bush, and I figure it would be a very close race.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It will be her against Bush IF the Democratic party practices what it preaches that is...

If they give her the nomination this would be the FIRST time in a long I will have some respect for the Democratic Party, FINALLY DOING what they keep talking about.

I would have to think she can whip the "other" candidates in the party race.

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
She has said in "no uncertain terms" that she isn't running in 2004. In Clintonese, that means that she will probabaly jump in when Wes Clark tanks.

She is the most polarizing person in American politics at the present time.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yeah, she's something allright... I was listening to a rebroadcast of one of her campaign speeches from her run for NY Senator.

She said..."I ASSURE and GUARENTEE the people of the great state of New York, that if you elect me to the Senate I will FOCUS on New York ONLY, I will NOT run for anyother office."

Ofcourse she is going to say that the current administration has FORCED her to run. I can hear her now...

"America is being held hostage by the Bush Regime. We have been Bushwhacked. My party and the American people have asked me to save the country. The people of the great state of New York have asked me to run for president, this negates my promise in 2000."

Now the reality MAY be that she has only filed as a "place holder" incase she sees an opportunity to swoop in and get the nomination.

Like Copcorn says, if Clark craters I bet she'll jump right in there.

What I find deceiptful and disingenious is the fact she registered at all. She PROMISED the New Yorkers she would NOT do this. When are people going to wake up about this cow?

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Who is this member above without a name or it is indecipherable?

Sometimes I want to drop kick this guy but he hides like a chicken in the darkness.

I'm going to start calling it 'blackie' for reference now on.

Oh I see his name is bigsage, well I like backie better since it obviously wants to go incognito.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The US is not ready for a female pres, or accept one at any rate. It wouldn't be a close race. We as a nation, have not evolved enough to let a woman be pres. Maybe 50-100 years, there might be a possibilty but, not now.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
if its hilary vs bush i go for bush!

i dont want another cliton in office.
they are human abusers!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wake up, people.

The only way Hillary will run is if it appears someone can defeat Shrub. To her, it is imparative that Bush wins 2004. This will give her the best chance of winning the White House in 2008. She'll only run this time to weaken another democrat. Remember, it isn't about the country when it comes to the Clintons, it is all about the Clintons!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Wake up, people.

The only way Hillary will run is if it appears someone can defeat Shrub. To her, it is imparative that Bush wins 2004. This will give her the best chance of winning the White House in 2008. She'll only run this time to weaken another democrat. Remember, it isn't about the country when it comes to the Clintons, it is all about the Clintons!

Remember, it isn't about the country when it comes to the Clintons, it is all about the Clintons!

thats a good one! hillary might go against bush but she is scared to loss. if she deos loss then the clitons go to hell with their repuation in the democratic group.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
TC,

then why would she run then now if in fact this story has validity?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ohhh wow thats horrible

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
i think gore is running in 2008 or planning to, so I don't think Hilary would wait until '08.

I think its horrible that shes running for prez. While a woman as a president isn't a bad idea, Hilary is not a "normal" woman. All she'll do is focus on stupid women's rights stuff and stupid laws that won't actually help the nation. She's just another elitist...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think given the choices I will be voting for "other".

Hilary at one time had my vote. That is no longer the case.
She is however a more favorable alternative to old shrub though.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Man who do they expect us to vote for now. This is just horrible. Maybe some good independent will run.

top topics

join