It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got a small question.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Jay

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ok I would like to say that out of all the sites i have found on the net, this i belive happens to be one of the best. Some other sites i tired to post on all i did was get bashed for out side the box thinking. No to my question.
Now thinking like i do sometimes when i have to much time on my hands. In evolution monkeys evolved in to humans in little over 3.6 million years( might be wrong on the years). So i was thinking when dinosaurs ruled they rulled for hundreds of millions of years. So i pose the question could a intelligent form of life have survived during that time and left no trace on the planet.
It just sounds like it could have happened nothing last for ever, so evidence would be sarce. Also is this the theory on the Reptiods. Any info would help thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Evolution is just a theory... nothing has really been proven. In fact more scientists are leaning towards creationism.

Jay

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I hear you there, but the fossil evidence is to great to discredit it. I myself have watched a show in the last few weeks, that was going over the fossil record for humans. Some of what i remember is that there is no link for us right now, to a past species of man. But that the way it looks right now is we just appeared.
I myself, do belive in a mix of both theorys, creationism and evolution.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
to really deny ignorance you have to be in tune with the truth...
and young grasshopper that is just the beginning...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay
Ok I would like to say that out of all the sites i have found on the net, this i belive happens to be one of the best. Some other sites i tired to post on all i did was get bashed for out side the box thinking. No to my question.
Now thinking like i do sometimes when i have to much time on my hands. In evolution monkeys evolved in to humans in little over 3.6 million years( might be wrong on the years). So i was thinking when dinosaurs ruled they rulled for hundreds of millions of years. So i pose the question could a intelligent form of life have survived during that time and left no trace on the planet.
It just sounds like it could have happened nothing last for ever, so evidence would be sarce. Also is this the theory on the Reptiods. Any info would help thank you.

To really deny ignorance you have to read books and not take things anonymous internet users say for granted. To be frank, the best info on this site gets buried between mountains of glurge... still, if you hunt and peck long enough you will find some gems of credibility.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I've personally entertained that idea for awhile. I frequently call the so called reptiod aliens "ethereal velociraptors". My idea of evolution/creationism is that through consciousness you increase your energy density. At a certain point you are ready to shed the matter body because you have enough conscious energy. And thus you have very intelligent, cold and calculated predators that you can't even see. Now that's a horror story.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
but actually throw yourself in the wilderness with faith the answer will come to you, and not just from a tell a vision...

Jay

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I agree with you that if a race did develop from the dinos it would be the Raptors. They where well on there way to intelligence by the time the dino's got wiped out, by what ever did it. Since i no longer belive a comet was the only thing that did kill them, it was just the last thing in a very long line.
UIVIa you have a interesting idea about the whole shedding of ones body. But if they went that route then, they possible would be transdimensional. But interesting none the less i will have to do some thinking on that.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayBut if they went that route then, they possible would be transdimensional.

Exactly. And if the theory stands they could manipulate our matter "world" with ease. Since energy makes matter variable. Just look at what heat does to steel. Take that energy and add consciousness.

Jay

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I see what you say, and it does sound a little scary not that much scares me and more. Except clowns,,,lol. Now if they do exist in this form would they actual have any reason to come back and look in on there own world. Also would they even remember it, since therorical they would be millions of years old.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Given the theory that space/time is actually a high level energy field (see ether/aether, Einstein's theories) then I would think that all intelligence from the complete species is kept there. Just a thought though.

If they were energy beings they would need energy to eat and survive (just as we eat matter). Now, if they were predatorial and cold in nature they would probably need the lower vibrational energies. Love, Joy and that whole gamut would just not be palatable. They would need misery, suffering and the like. The deeper the perversion the tastier the energy created from the consciousness interacting with matter. (Isn't veal tastier than regular open range cattle?)

So, just create a people pen full of all sorts of perversions. Get the people to fight and have wars and mass killings. Get the right type of human and get them into high positions over others. Then promise them all sorts of crap (like technology) if they create wars and kill their own species. The corruptable automatically seek power over others so it couldn't be too hard.

I would then cloak my superior intelligence in craft and many manner of books. I would use these books to twist the truths so that the "good at heart" humans thought there were no other choices than those offered by the establishment (government & religion). They would also start to become resentful and hateful which would be quite tasty. I would create different gods and make "miracles" to different peoples and tell them to fight any other peoples that had different gods. I would make fire clouds and burning bushes and just have all sorts of fun. And those silly humans won't have a clue because they still believe everything they are told.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   
the christ body is real...
and the father our great creator is also...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The Father is All of creation. Intelligent Infinity knows itself by creating within itself and interacting with self. All is One. All is God.

Religions only cause distortions which lead us to basically where we are today. There are few people that have a connection with creator/creation. We are all the creator interacting and serving our One SELFness by our interactions with self and otherselves (just like our heart interacts with the blood vessels in our feet yet they are of the same body). There is no separation. Religion causes separation. Religion was created to undermine our connection with our True Selves.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
yet in my opinion it allows for the infrastructure to exist...
the spiritual one that is...
and maybe you are correct that without i would still have a connection...
yet it shold have its own institution if others get their own...
or are you that spiritually advanced that you not need such a place...
jesus supposedly went into the church only 3 times...
and, yes the christ body is with me, as is most...

in short, id much rather people praising the father and loving their lives, than not...

for i know not the reprocussions of such a thing...

as well if it be it be for a necessary reason...

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by bigsage]

Jay

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I myself have come up with this idea that all our souls mix into one being on a different plane of existence. Some share the veiw and some don't, but no matter what people belive in there is something greater then everyone of us.
But also being an ex catholic and falling more under the non dominational very of the church. I find most modern christain to be full of themselves. They take things the way they want to in each religion. No where in the bible does it say that a priest can not marry. Also as pertaining to the current topic it goes on to discribe four races in the bible.

1. First and fore most is god.
2. Angels
3. Fallen Angels or Demons, very different looking.
4. Us made in gods image but not having his power to create life, or rule the cosmos.

No these are but a few things in the bible that religion as a whole interperts there own way. Its their right, but i belive that all gods in this world are actually one god and that he or she made the religions to lead the people. Once all religions stop and look and come to accept their differences and similaritys i think in whole the world will be a better place.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
men are below angels...
as i have been told...
yet i will read my bible to verify...

but these are constructs anywayz...

and the mind of the father that he blessed us with in infinite wisdom has told us to search for truth...

Jay

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thats why i put them in the order of god, angels, demons, and then humans. Even though they are constructs as you say we are one of 4 races to be mentioned in the bible. Even though i hear talk of the bible mentioning gaints, which would make a fifth race. But i never read that part of the bible.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think you actually hit on a big glaring fault in the evolution theory in your original post. Take the time they give for the human evolution, look at the time they give for the dinosaurs on the earth. Something doesn't fit there, does it?

In a previous thread on this board I discussed a science video that is used in middle school about evolution. Aside from the fact that the 2 part, 2 hour video set repeatedly refers to the theory as a fact, I believe one of the most condemning statements again evolution was made in that video.

They had found a honeybee stuck in a piece of amber (yeah, just like Jurassic park) from 42,000,000 years ago and had extracted its DNA. They then compared it to the modern honeybee's DNA. The statements was

"and they were almost identical".

Okay, I interpret this as, either there is no DNA mutation taking place over a 42,000,000 year period, OR, we're all going to evolve into honeybees.

An interesting factoid is that here recently they found a spider stuck in amber from over 100,000,000 years ago...oops, same results minimal DNA differences between comparing that spider (whatever species of spider it was) to whatever spider they got hold of these days....seems like they were saying it was a granddaddy long-legs (both old and new) if I recall right.

I don't JUST have problems with the blatant gaps in the evolution theory, I have problems with the dates. Carbon-14 dating is such a load of crap I don't even know where to start concerning it. So you have a flawed theory (which I'm real unclear on what you're interpreting as "fossil record" evidence) that is dependent on extreme periods of time, and the time estimates are based on a flawed method of time calculation.

Yeah, find me the current day evolved form of the honeybee so that I understand that right beneath our noses there are honeybees - evolved honeybees - evolved evolved honeybees...because with 42,000,000 years passed I ought to be able to view everyone of those.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Valhall]

Jay

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
ValHall

Excellent points you make, but here is one thing. Most insects haven't changed in the time their species have been around. Minus changes in size, flight, and a few others. Most of these changes wouldn't even change the dna code itself, only what is active and inactive along the strand of dna.
Yes i agree with you carbon dating is flawed and can give you a big gap in the age. But the gap i was talking about was the gap between Neanderthal and Homo Sapiens. Both species coexisted 50,000 years ago. Then neanderthal died out. But before that there are no skulls to date that show a step between. This is the gap i talk about.
No i have a question for you, if to you carbod dating is to inaccurte, what dating method do you use. I belive in the early 90's i heard the catholic church went through and counted the years in the bible and came out with a realitive age for the earth at 5000 years. Even i find this number to be way inaccurte. But we do have to find a more accurte way to date things.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
we're all going to evolve into honeybees.

That's a scary thought!

An interesting factoid is that here recently they found a spider stuck in amber from over 100,000,000 years ago...oops, same results minimal DNA differences between comparing that spider

You forgot the 3rd alternative. They are time travelling insects.

Anyway, It seems that the only things that evolve are those things that find the evolution necessary for survival. I'm waiting for the "roach in ice" to show up next. The rest appears to be conscious genetic engineering or as some would call it "creation".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join