It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Ouija boards have any REAL power?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
the board is the medium as humans would like to call it, the real power is the entity, or it in use of your energy. The power is the power that is. The power is energy.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The reason for not using ouija boards was explained to me like this... A human medium has a sprit guide who can act as a gateway keeping out evil spirits. An ouija board is a medium that has no such 'gateway'. Consequently, anything can get through, good or evil, it's an open invitation.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
While many talk and sometimes teach of how to use ouija,such as being able to control what kind of entity you envoke,many say that it is just as you say an open invitation,aswell here lets wonder how you would determine the nature of the being or whatever that you come into contact with.

In my personal experience I have heard more bad then good when it comes to these things.Asking questions about the future and whatnot is fine but when you ask blindly? I dunno.When it comes to witches and whatnot while many do practice this method be weary of basment magicians.Ecspecialy those who chant or do seances,while most of the time these can be harmless or fun,if there was to be a serious envocation,there might be trouble.Or not as I said before it depends.

Scarecrow.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by toraylin]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join