It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before microchip implants are mandatory?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I hope I am long gone dead and buried and in heaven (or raptured) before the microchip becomes common place...
it seems to me we already live in strange and scary times but I can only imagine that by that time microchips are common place life will be a living hell compared to what it is now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by knk17forever

Don't worry, the rapture will happen long before the mandatory chipping will occur. All the signs you are seeing are an indication, signs of the times or birth pangs if you will, that the final period of time, known as jacob's trouble and great tribulation period, is on the horizon. If you are with Jesus, you will be fine as He is removing us prior to this time.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

For the sake of staying on topic, if they become mandatory then dont expect them to ask you or give you some ultimatum. Two pennies out.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I embrace the day in which we get chipped.

I was talking to a relative about this on Saturday, and he was able to understand and embrace this as well. I, like most people, feared this supposed 'totalitarian police state' and felt that things would truly be Orweillian....

RFID for human implant will actually ADVANCE our civilization.

Evolve or die.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Hypothetically if im all tatted up now (that means alot of microchips) when i get my trillions of dollars, im havin every unnecessary chip removed and either put them all in a tin can and set them on fire or pay a whole team off to deliver them back! How ya like that then?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No reason to chip anyone. Everybody is tagged and bagged as it is. Can somebody tell me what there would be to gain to microchip the population and forcefully at that?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
No reason to chip anyone. Everybody is tagged and bagged as it is. Can somebody tell me what there would be to gain to microchip the population and forcefully at that?

Yeah, you tell me.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Many corporations are already beginning to have this done to their employees under the guise that it will create a safer environment for its workers. Microchips are easier to maintain and more efficient than access cards or retinal scans. Less opportunity for deception. Veterinarians do this on a daily basis with family pets and other animals to track their whereabouts. My question is this. Being that we are in a constant state of fear with the ongoing war and worldwide terrorism threats, how long will it be before the governments of the US and EU begin requiring a microchip implant to be inserted into all of its citizens under the guise of the Patriot Act or under the premise of personal identification and protection from terrorist infiltration? IMO I think that this WILL happen, just when and how that remains to be seen. If these chips are inplanted, what information will they contain? Will it contain just basic info such as medical conditions, name, address, credit history etc? Or will it include your criminal record, political affiliation, or worse? Will there be a sattelite remote tracking device so that you can never hide from the authorities? Are Americans fearful enough and trusting enough of the government to allow this to happen? Or will this lead to chaos and martial law and have to be done by force? OR will it be done secretly when you go in to the hospital for a routine operation? ATS'rs...what will YOU do when big brother comes for you?

[edit on 1-3-2006 by BlackOps719]

I give it 10 years or less, if it doesn't happen by then, I think we'll overcome it.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Last night I replied to a post about how kids are slow these days.
The guy has an eleven year old stepchild that can't tie his / her own shoes. Last week I attended a meeting about my kid who is scheduled to graduate next year and was surprised to learn that alot of kids these days can't read a clock and the fact that my son writes like a first grader seems to be of no concern. The schools educate our children in the direction of living and working in the modern world and we use typing to do most everything these days , but there are still situations that require our signature. When we use credit , visit an emergency room , or pick up a prescription we still must sign . So why are so many schools dumping handwriting and most of all cursive handwriting ? Maybe those that set the criteria know something that we do not ?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elisha03011972
The guy has an eleven year old stepchild that can't tie his / her own shoes. Last week I attended a meeting about my kid who is scheduled to graduate next year and was surprised to learn that alot of kids these days can't read a clock and the fact that my son writes like a first grader seems to be of no concern. The schools educate our children in the direction of living and working in the modern world and we use typing to do most everything these days , but there are still situations that require our signature. When we use credit , visit an emergency room , or pick up a prescription we still must sign . So why are so many schools dumping handwriting and most of all cursive handwriting ? Maybe those that set the criteria know something that we do not ?

Regrettably, I have to admit that my ninth grade son also writes like a 1st/2nd grader at best. Not just the physical appearance, but the composition in general. I realized that most of the kids his age do this, and you are right, the educators see no problem with this.

I did learn that cursive writing, in particular is no longer being taught in schools; I understand, because back in our day (growing up in the 1980's), cursive was the form of 'speed writing'- fast communication. Nowadays, text and other electronic means is the speed, so there is no longer a need for it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
you already have the chip. its in your phone, your ip address and your credit cards ")

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
Why oh why do you people always have to dump # on us, the next generation to clean up your mess. Dang. what did we do to you besides a little teen angst!

The people creating the mess do not represent their peers always - So what you gonna do generations down the line when their kids grow up and continue the same sick agenda - How will you clear up your mess?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elisha03011972

Its true about the kids

My son 12.

Last weekend I asked him to say the months of the year. He needed my help
Yesterday was my birthday. He forgot to call me
The school is asking the kids to to that thing after you are baptized. Your allegiance to the church. He had no idea he gave himself up for it. While he doesn't believe in any of that.
Mindless, it angers me.

I think dumbing down all people, are easier to persuade

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TristanBW9456

Find a stray cat, catch it and hold it in an animal carrier sometime before you get the chip. Get the chip. Arrive home and remove chip. (I'm sure by then there will be "chip removal" professionals on the sly...for a modest fee
) Implant chip on stray cat. Feed stray cat a can of tuna for being your patsy. Release stray cat. Head for the hills. Have a nice day.

It's won't just be a matter of having the chip or not. The first time you go to the doc, bank, grocery and you chip fails, because you removed it, you'll be busted and either re-chipped or arrested for illegal removal of chip (IRC) and possibly flagged as a terrorist.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I like cats so would tape mine to a police vehicle or my local MPs car

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
reply to post by TristanBW9456

Find a stray cat, catch it and hold it in an animal carrier sometime before you get the chip. Get the chip. Arrive home and remove chip. (I'm sure by then there will be "chip removal" professionals on the sly...for a modest fee
) Implant chip on stray cat. Feed stray cat a can of tuna for being your patsy. Release stray cat. Head for the hills. Have a nice day.

It's won't just be a matter of having the chip or not. The first time you go to the doc, bank, grocery and you chip fails, because you removed it, you'll be busted and either re-chipped or arrested for illegal removal of chip (IRC) and possibly flagged as a terrorist.

Yes.... The crime of the future.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The chip could also read your mind and alert the thought police before you took it out
Then they would give you a special version chip that self destructs when it detects dissent

edit on 5-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Nice touch! Self destruct upon attempt of removal. Hmmmm, maybe there will be a 2 hour window or something while it "settles" within the flesh before this feature is activated. Or, maybe a way to corrupt it with a microwave wand or a strong magnet. Have to think about this.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
reply to post by artistpoet

Nice touch! Self destruct upon attempt of removal. Hmmmm, maybe there will be a 2 hour window or something while it "settles" within the flesh before this feature is activated. Or, maybe a way to corrupt it with a microwave wand or a strong magnet. Have to think about this.

Yes one would hope so - There are ways and means around such things I am sure.
If it came to such a world I would be one of many who who refuse such tyranny and yet so many things are done withour our permission and many are fooled into mental slavery.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Imagine being non chipped in a world of chipped dudes, the year 2030, and the dudes with the chips relay info back to TPTB that you are non chipped , you would be on the move / run forever, like a dodgy 70s sci-fi show

I fought like hell as a youngster at the dentist , not to have a gas mask over my face for dental work , I have not changed in 30 years , no foreign body is going into my body.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join