It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before microchip implants are mandatory?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Many corporations are already beginning to have this done to their employees under the guise that it will create a safer environment for its workers. Microchips are easier to maintain and more efficient than access cards or retinal scans. Less opportunity for deception. Veterinarians do this on a daily basis with family pets and other animals to track their whereabouts. My question is this. Being that we are in a constant state of fear with the ongoing war and worldwide terrorism threats, how long will it be before the governments of the US and EU begin requiring a microchip implant to be inserted into all of its citizens under the guise of the Patriot Act or under the premise of personal identification and protection from terrorist infiltration? IMO I think that this WILL happen, just when and how that remains to be seen. If these chips are inplanted, what information will they contain? Will it contain just basic info such as medical conditions, name, address, credit history etc? Or will it include your criminal record, political affiliation, or worse? Will there be a sattelite remote tracking device so that you can never hide from the authorities? Are Americans fearful enough and trusting enough of the government to allow this to happen? Or will this lead to chaos and martial law and have to be done by force? OR will it be done secretly when you go in to the hospital for a routine operation? ATS'rs...what will YOU do when big brother comes for you?

[edit on 1-3-2006 by BlackOps719]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Last year, I had occasion to call a tech to help me with a hardware problem. It involved reinstalling the operating system, so we were on the phone for many hours. I do not remember how, but this issue came up. It turned out this guy is in Canada. He tells me that he just started working for these people and that prior to this he worked for the company that developed the identification chips for our government and that the decision had already been made. He said there were lots of people who knew about this and thought it was odd that we (the US citizens) were not aware of it. He said he had talked to many people in Canada who knew about the plans and the timetable. I have not seen or heard a word about this since. Was this guy just a nut? Who knows? He was one of the best techs I’ve ever dealt with, so its not that hard to imagine him working for a company like that.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
DO NOT TAKE THE CHIP

I cannot stress this strongly enough. Whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THE CHIP. You're better off stealing a fishing rod and living on the run in the mountains etc, whatever you do, when they bring in microchipping laws, DO NOT TAKE THE CHIP.

Run, Run, As Fast as You can, You can't Catch Me, I'm the non Microchipped Man.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What if its a matter of take the chip or go to prison...take the chip or be deported....take the chip or get locked away in som GITMO type camp where laws and reason dont apply and you may never even get a trial? Im telling you...these homeland security laws will soon be the demise of all of our personal freedoms. What do you do?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
We will all "take the chip" when the time comes. Survival trumps all else does it not? The world is a dangerous place. No more so than in the past, but the tools of evil have become so much more powerfull! The first time one of us let a strange man search us for no cause in an airport we lost the battle. But then we have no choice do we. You can not change anything by running and hiding. Can you? If you want to make a difference you have to be responsible and stay for the long haul. There is a private place that no one can penetrate. Your mind. Change is inevitable and it swings like a pendulum. Sometimes for the good and other times for the bad. All most of us can do is go along for the ride and try to get a little enjoyment out of life on the way. 20 years from now we may all wonder why anyone was ever scared of a little ID device anyway. Much in the same way our ancestors were convinced the "Jitterbug" would destroy the world (something my Grandmother used to say to my mother)

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I personally don't think chips will ever become mandatory, I do think that over time people will see the benefits of them and voluntarily have them implanted.

Honestly I don't see the big deal, yeah theres a chance for people to track you, but you guess what, the government can track you wherever you are utilizing alot of different methods.

If I'm still around when it becomes economically viable to get a medical info chip or a monetary transaction chip, than I'll get one, though I wil make sure it's not in to deep.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If the cip comes move to another country, and so on, we willl probaly be old and it wont make a diference for us, it's our kids or our future kids for some of us that have to worry.
I dont think it will drop on like this.
First they will implant maybe criminals after that they would implant another category and so on.
Think of it like this? Is it ilegal not to have an ID CARD?
Some places it can be in some it's not.
To pull this all over the place it requires time.
It will first be like this, take the cip and you have beenfits, insurance+50 procent if you have the cip, or lower taxes for who has the cip for some reasons one of them can be "the citisen award"manual on how to behave in sociaty, for makeing it easy for the people who work hard in this country you have a lower tax, or soemthing else i'm sure they can find atractive things.
It will not come by force at first.
I think when half of the people in the U.S will accept it then they can posiblly impose the cip, who does not take it would be fined over and over.
After that they can impose it and say you are a wierrdo take the cip or you are in violation with our laws.
It's going to go step by step any way(that is if it's ever going to hapen)

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
DONT TAKE THE CHIP

we shoulc make decoys that can be shut off with a ceratain code. and little crawling robots that carry the same signal

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Bible says that if you take the chip or "mark" that will enable you to buy, sell etc, you will be damned to Hell forever.

This will most likely be enforced exactly 3 1/2 years after the rapture of true Christians, when the anti-christ is in the jewish temple in jerusalem and declairs himself god and that all must worship him or be executed.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Muscle D]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Muscle D is totally right on this. By accepting the chip (or "Mark of the Beast"), you cannot be saved. Maybe someone could pull up some scripture on this.

My dad is in the military and I have heard some pretty long-armed speculation about this kind of a thing being required for our troops, but fortunately there is really strong opposition to this right now.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I do seem to recall a mentioning of the "mark of the beast" in the bible in relation to a mark, or chip. Is this a common theory among the religious community? I myself am not very religious, so I don't really have a lot of research or experience to draw from in this instance. Perhaps one of our resident biblical scholars could elaborate a bit as to what this all means in ragrds to religious prophecy. It definately stinks of an NWO related subject, but I haven't heard the full gospel in relation to Christian or other religious beliefs.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
its in the book of revelation king james version chapter 13 verses 15-18 and it goes like this verse 16 says "and he causetha all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads;
17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
in 18 it goes on to say that the number is the number of a man and his number is six hundred three score and six.
however now if you look at verse 15 it says that if you donot worship the image of the beast you will be killed.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think that whoever wrote the bible the last thing they were thinking was:

"And now I am finished with revelations!"
"NO!" God said, "You forgot about the chips!"
"Chips?" he seemed confused, "Like deep fried?"
"NOOOO! the microchipssss."
"Oh yes, sorry lord, I almost forgot about an invention that will come around in almost 2000 years, wooooo, that would have been a mistake."

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don’t know if the verichip will be mandatory by governments but I can see them being mandatory in the work place.

I think down the line you won’t be able to get a decent job with out being implanted.
It has begun...
Ohio Security Company Implants ID chips Into Employees.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It won't be mandatory for the present generation, but the next is screwed. In our time the chip is already being used on sex offenders, though its more like an ankle bracelet. It will soon be used on people with altzeimers and other debilitating deseases. Then it will become common for newborn children so they can be kept safe. The generation being born today will grow up being chipped and consider it just a normal part of life. There will be no one to oppose it because its as common as vacination shots that we all took as children.

We are the last of the free people, (and I have my doubts we are free at all).

Wupy

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Many corporations are already beginning to have this done to their employees under the guise that it will create a safer environment for its workers.
[edit on 1-3-2006 by BlackOps719]

And you can document this claim how?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Shadowbear, see the link in my last post.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Shadowbear, see the link in my last post.

got it Umbrax, thanks.

I don't like seeing even one company institute this practice,
but what I would like to see documented is the original post of "many companies" practicing this.

Otherwise it must be considered trollbait.

-shadowbear

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Otherwise it must be considered trollbait.

Consider it whatever you wish. One company has obviously done it, and that's one too many in my book. There are many more large corporations that have and will continue to follow suit. I believe you have missed the point of the topic almost entirely.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Why oh why do you people always have to dump # on us, the next generation to clean up your mess. Dang. what did we do to you besides a little teen angst!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join