It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein's trial a joke?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I watch the news everyday and I can not believe how Saddam is playing the courts .I mean he actually boycotted the court and did not show up??? WTF? We all know he is guilty of at least mass murder. I think the longer he lives the more chance there is for him to regain a following and possibly get loose again by some lame technical maneuver.
I think his trial is a total joke. Should he just be put to death without all this crap considering the whole world knows he is a murdering bats*rd? Or should the show go on?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just hand him over to the iraqis. That would put an end to his "show."

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It's a legal tactic and he is doing quite well. He is basically buying time acting like that and opposing everything so it looks like he is not getting a fair trial. In the US it probably wouldent work, but look at the Iraqi nation. It's really new, doesn't have experience with a democratic legal system, so Saddam might get away with it. sneaky saddam
Espically with all the radical clerics and this civil war... it seems its possible.

How i would deal with him and all terrorists???

The Great Race!

All Terrorist prisoners who have been convicted are sent to all major cities in the US and or countries in which they were tried.

They have to race to a destination wearing a Pink jumpsuit.

If they make it alive, they get their freedom and can go back.

Cruel yes, Inhuman unfortuantly, would you watch it? don't lie you know ou would

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
the Trial is a joke. Even if Saddam did nothing he would still be sentenced.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomcat ha
the Trial is a joke. Even if Saddam did nothing he would still be sentenced.

You're right the trial is a joke, but are you implying that he is innocent? I really don't think it can be denied that he is at LEAST a mass murderer.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The trial is a joke. I am not implying that Saddam is innocent, but to hold him alone responsible for what happened is the joke. All that mass murder happened with weapons provided by the us and with the concent of the US. The US should also be in trial for their part.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I believe that Saddam Hussein should be transferred to the US for questioning; I believe that even though he is no Angel, he has been a CIA puppet for over two decades.

Offer the guy a retreat for info and just maybe the US will get somewhere in their War on Terror. This may seem tasteless to some, but this is an extreme world we live in, and extreme measures may be required!!

Just my thoughts

J

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unreal Reality
I watch the news everyday and I can not believe how Saddam is playing the courts .I mean he actually boycotted the court and did not show up??? WTF? We all know he is guilty of at least mass murder. I think the longer he lives the more chance there is for him to regain a following and possibly get loose again by some lame technical maneuver.
I think his trial is a total joke. Should he just be put to death without all this crap considering the whole world knows he is a murdering bats*rd? Or should the show go on?

WTF do u mean hes guilty of mass murder??? You are just another brain washed Fox News American. The US has unbelievably overplayed Sadam's role in "Terrorism" and made him out to be a complete bad guy, even though we have funded him in the past in his supposed crimes against humanity. The US has completely used Sadam for their propaganda against the never ending war on terrorism. DON'T BE ANOTHER NUMBER IN THE PROP FOR A NEVER ENDING WAR THAT WILL NEVER WORK!!!

top topics

join