It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energy in the room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A few months ago i was reading PsiPog on how to create on of those Psi Balls.

Anyways, i was in bed last night and not trying to form a ball, just trying to send out heaps of energy into the room. Imagining it, imagining all this energy flowing into me from the Earth, and out into my room above me while lying in bed.

Anyways, lying directly ahead of me in my room, i'm facing the curtains, and the outside light is on, and a bit of light is coming in at the top of the curtains hitting the roof.

Before i started channelling this energy, everything was normal looking. 3 minutes later, there was distortion inthe room, like energy was floating around the room above me, moving around in a bubbly sorta fashion, distorting the light on the ceiling that was coming from outside.

You can actually see the distortion and you know that yes indeed energy is there floating around in the room, WAAAY more than it was before.

Has anyone else tried this sorta thing and seen the effects? seen this energy?

And no i'm not delusional or just seeing things that i want to see. IT is actually happening.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
havent seen anything like that myself, but sounds very interesting, Any links on how to recreate what you did?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sounds cool. I used to do stuff like that years ago, before there was an internet to talk to people about it.

Off topic, but sort of similar...Have you ever been lying in bed with all the lights out, and sensed through closed eyes a bright flash of light?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Sounds cool. I used to do stuff like that years ago, before there was an internet to talk to people about it.

Off topic, but sort of similar...Have you ever been lying in bed with all the lights out, and sensed through closed eyes a bright flash of light?

Yes i have had that happent ome, but only when the monitor in my room suddenly discharges something making a loud (not really loud but after it's been quiet for 10 minutes in my room...it sounds loud) noise, with my eyes closed, suddenly a bright white light appears quickly and jsut as quick disappears.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
DaRAGE,
That's a really cool experience-Thanks for sharing it with us. Personally, I don't have any experience with channeling energy. I attempted to make a psi ball after reading about in on the internet a few months back. Needless to say, it was a failed attempt. I have a problem with relaxation, so I'd REALLY have to work with these techniques at least triple the time as most people. I was meditating for a few months, but I've slipped off track. I need to dedicate more of my time to these activities because I have a great interest in them.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Yes i have had that happent ome, but only when the monitor in my room suddenly discharges something making a loud (not really loud but after it's been quiet for 10 minutes in my room...it sounds loud) noise, with my eyes closed, suddenly a bright white light appears quickly and jsut as quick disappears.

That's totally weird ! I thought I was the only person that ever had this happen ! I left out the noise thing, but yes I do see a bright flash when I hear a pop, or some other noise.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
same happens to me on occations, if im tired or wake up and leave my eyes closed i can see a light with my eyes closed and when i focus on it, it starts to form small images or lines... with my kung fu when we meditate after a form i have realised i lose my balance and rock almost unwillingly... channeling power is a very powerful techinique, im not sure if this is off the topic or not but i can control shivers by takin in certain breaths its something iv been wondering about for a long time, any oppinions?

top topics

join