It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Skin and Blood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

PODcast: Skin and Blood
Another song from the same team as "The Touch", since several of you appeared to enjoy it. This one we spent a good deal of time on, as it was a tricky rhythm with some interesting passages. Her song mostly and she sings all vocals and plays rhythm guitar. I am playing everything else, producing, engineering, etc., except for the short acoustic guitar solo which was performed by another friend. Enjoy.

length: 04:25
file: btsmpod_1494.mp3
size: 4135k
feed: btsm

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Again, love the guitars. It's another great tune. This tune sounds a bit happier than the other one, it's a nice, feel-good tune. I really like it

More.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
lol, thanks parr. More? lol, I can't give away the whole farm! Just wanted yas to sample a couple off the album. But glad ya like!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Like both tracks, prefer this one overall though. I do like the lead singers voice and both tracks are well engineered

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hope you dont mind some criticism but;

I think that guy who played the guitar needs to tune it a bit as it seems to be warped a bit. Maybe the last string but I cant be sure.
Also why is the voice overlay so uneven, the music volume suddenly pitches up and down drowning out the words.

Thats all , good stuff otherwise.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Hope you dont mind some criticism but;

I think that guy who played the guitar needs to tune it a bit as it seems to be warped a bit. Maybe the last string but I cant be sure.
Also why is the voice overlay so uneven, the music volume suddenly pitches up and down drowning out the words.

Thats all , good stuff otherwise.

Well, let's just say there is something in real music that is called dynamics. This may be a foreign concept to those who live in the world of drum machines, loops, and excessively compressed music. And as to the out of tune guitar, well, if it didn't bother me (20 years producing), her, or the guy who played it enough to redo it, I suppose you'll just have to live with it.
And honestly, which guitar are you talking about, and where in the song? Give me a time reference point, and I'll check it out.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ahh, another beautiful tune from TA and Company!

It's wonderful, TA, keep up the good work!
Very nice team you have on this album, form what you've revealed to us.

Always good to hear your stuff!

--Kit.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks Kit! Yeah that was a good project that took a while to do. I think we spent nearly three years in our spare time working on it. We actually had a band too based around that material, and played a few nice gigs in which people really enjoyed the music. But I suppose like all good things, there is an end.

new topics

top topics

join