It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Day, Another Lie.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It seems the Bush Administration just can't keep up the illusion anymore.

this one has to do with Katrina, and well, remember how Bush has said time and again that he didn't think anyone foresaw the levees breeching??

well, I'm pretty sure many aware of that danger, since I believe it was mentioned on the news a few times before Katrina came ashore...

but, was this concern mentioned to Bush at all? Well, it seems that yes, it was, and it's taped!!!

www.oregonlive.com

and we're susposed to believe him now, when he says all's kosher with the port deal??

can we have a no confidence vote in the US? what is it, anyway?

[edit on 1-3-2006 by dawnstar]

[edit on 1-3-2006 by dawnstar]

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 1-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Nice piece there, linking in the Port Deal with Katrina - that's good fear tactics.

Sorry, but this is nothing knew we all knew Bush knew, he knew we did and was probably hoping he could ride it out before the tapes or evidence came to light.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here's something...

Those stupid people in New Orleans knew the Levees would break; yet didn't leave anyway...even though they had 2 weeks of "Holy # here comes a category #ing 5 Hurricane!" to get the hint.

They died...their faults...good riddance...don't rebuild that #berg.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Warnings – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/3/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
well, I know there was one couple down there when it hit, they were there on vacation. they tried to get out. tried to rent a car, there was none available, tried to get a plane, no way....they got stuck!!!

then well, I've seen picture after picture of elderly people in wheelchairs, suspose they were susposed to wheel themselves out of the path?

and then there's those residents of the nursing homes....wonder what their excuse was???

but, if it makes you feel better, oh ya, they were all just stupid for not leaving, all their own fault.....

one thing's for sure, if something ever happens, don't count on the government, local, state, or federal to help......they all seem to be idiots!!!

top topics

join