It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you HAD proof of aliens...would you reveal it here ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
One of the best places to bring evidence forward would be with the Art Bell gang since they have an open mind there.

If we want disclosure we need to focus on the third of the population that desires reasonable proof of existance. Remember that one third of the population will tend to not believe even in the face of overwhelming proof because they cannot psychologically bear the truth.

The prevelance of UFO evidence is mounting everyday and the percentage of people in the population with sightings, encounters and even interactions with aliens is steading growing. We are likely a large minority of the population now and may even form the majority soon if the trend continues to accelerate.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Remember that one third of the population will tend to not believe even in the face of overwhelming proof because they cannot psychologically bear the truth

thats true...to many wimps out there! maybe they should grow up eh ?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I too would lean toward making some money from the proof. I'm not sure if ATS would be the best place to reveal it...but it would certainly be my first choice for locations to duplicate the evidence....photos, documents, etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
If I'm 100% completely honest, I would try and profit from my information.

A honest answer
one Im sure many others would echo.

I have to say I would bet the US or another goverment interested in keeping a coverup going would out bid anyone eles. Heck they print the money

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Heck they print the money

and that money they print is a joke........its not like they have the reserves to back it up !

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You can either face the skeptics here, or face them out there in the regular news media. Proof is proof. It thrives in the sunlight, and doesn't wither with close scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I beleive UFO's exist there is proof of that. But i still have yet to see proof of ET involvement as so many claim i am open to the possibility of ET. Psychology has nothing to with it just don't jump to conclusioons until you have the proof to back what you preech.

Indeed there is overwhelming proof of UFO's but for all we know they could be man made secret black projects that have no relation to ET. Until there is overwhelming proof to show to the skeptics which is all they ask they will remain skeptical.

Beleiving in ET is not proof and words and writing are purely speculation and theory. Would people have takin Einstein seriously if he never did the math and figured out E=MC2? Hell no they would have called him a crack pot.

Absence of evidence is not absence of evidence is not accepted by the scientific community nor skeptics and is a piss poor excuse to use either you can proove ET or not. If ET exists here on earth there has got to be proof that is only logical.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If I had undeniable proof of aliens the first thing I would do would probably be tell my close friends and family about it. To be honest with something as big as that I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut.

After that I would probably post it here. I wouldn't mind about the criticism because if I've posted it here it would be because I know for a fact that it's proof and any criticism I got would just go right over my head.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It would depend on whether I felt it would be treason or unpatriotic to reveal the information.

There are people who get a slight cathartic thrill from saying "and there are some things people just don't need to know." Those people make good q levels. Especially guys who are poor communicators to begin with.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I would tell everyone, all of the time. I would get fired from job after job, and start walking the streets with a carboard sign. One day, whle looking for food in a garbage can, I would be beaten up by some kids in a gang initiation ritual, and die.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Dude if I had proof of aliens of course I'd reveal it! I wouldn't stop until the whole world knew.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
yea I would reveal it here too...but also at other sites and the news and the papers all at the same time......just to make those Gov spooks work for their money.

most of all you have to show your face everywhere the info is revealed so they would think a little before possibly "offing" me......

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would choose a medium in which there was

1) The least centralized, third party editorial control

2) The greatest chance of massive dissemination of the original content in a preservable format

3) The least chance for dissinformation to be prepared for the particular evidence ahead of time.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think you'll definitely have to team up with someone who you know you can trust and give some of the evidence/pictures etc to them.. because as soon as you hit any news story or hype it up... you just know the Government will be straight onto you.. arrest you, send in MIB, torture you, threaten and family and friends (frisk them for info). If you had another person in on the case you have the knowledge and the knowledge will give you the power to release the info.

If you had a friend waiting in the shadows and you disappeared he could raise the alarm and show what was what.. would leave the Government blushing into why they have you hostage.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't know...i mean eventually i would probly post the evidence but I too would want to get some money outta it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
If I'm 100% completely honest, I would try and profit from my information.

A honest answer
one Im sure many others would echo.

I have to say I would bet the US or another goverment interested in keeping a coverup going would out bid anyone eles. Heck they print the money

Uh the federal reserve is NOT owned by the government guy. Otherwise I agree with everything you have said. Maybe the Rockefellers/Rothschilds hang with the aliens and aligned themselves with them against the rest of us?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I might put a quick post up, with pictures, video, what ever my proof may have been. However, I would quickly leave my house, and travel to somewhere with my proof where it could be released to enough people, possibly a news place, or Art Bell. Im not a very trustworthy person, so I likely wouldnt spend much time at any of the places, I would spread it around to as many different sources as possible. Honestly though I doubt I will ever be in the position for such a thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Nope, Not here. I would not use any electronic communication at all. I would get in my car and drive to my friends place, a UFO investigator, and have him help me deal with it.
If you think your life would change if you hit the lottery, imagine what would happen to you if you had absolute proof of ET's?
This thought is a scary one indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join