It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Food Ice Dirtier Than Toilet Water!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Source

Tampa Bay Online reports that Roberts examined the amount of bacteria in the ice served at fast food restaurants and the amount of bacteria in the toilet bowl water in those same restaurants. The toilet bowl water was cleaner 70 percent of the time.

Very interesting read. A kid came up with these conclusions. Should we carry our own drinks from now on?

This is disgusting!

I hope its in the right place. I tried.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yummm. I noticed how the left has had an all out attack on the fast food industry in recent years. I'm betting it has nothing to do with the concern for my health. I'm thinking that they see the fast food industry as a major method of spreading american values which they are dead set against.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The left?

If you want to make this a left/right issue, i guess you are entitled.
I wasnt thinking politics when i put this up.

I was thinking "health".

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Left? Right?

Fast food = American values?

O thank you, thank you. I was having such a bad day.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That political post came out of nowhere. It was like a two-by-four upside my head.

Off to PTS with this thread!

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sofi

Leave it to me. I will always start a rebellious thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You're just setting up an argument to blame Bush for ice cubes made from dirty water. I know it.

Well - am I right? You think it's a neo-con plot, don't you?

And are there any other supporting studies showing that the ice cubes are dirtier than toilet water 70% of the time?

Well, are there?

Next, you'll probably say the health and food safety regulations just aren't good enough and they're not enforced anyway!

Admit it!

Repeat after me: There is NO problem. Even if there was a problem, it's NOT Bush's fault. It's Clinton's fault. Or else the terrorists did it. Or maybe it's because we have lost our family values. But we do NOT need more regulations. We do NOT need to enforce existent regulations. We need to cut taxes and let the free market work its magic.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
DG and Sofi in the same thread on ATS? Who would EVE see trouble headed out way?

Bacteria knows no politics, and the fact of the matter is the same.
So is the facts about fast food death in a cardboard box.

That comment was dangerously close to being a ptrollable offense. I love that particular button, so don't give me the chance to use it!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
*bows head*

Ok, ok, i admit it.

Now that this 12 year old genius came up with this, i am sure the studies, the REAL studies will get underway very soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Health and wellness here we come...

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Mirthful me, Its about time!!!

I couldnt find health and wellness. Sorry.

Anyone for a
??

TC, I will try not to aggravate you today.

*I was always good for a laugh*

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
denythestatusquo said:

Yummm. I noticed how the left has had an all out attack on the fast food industry in recent years. I'm betting it has nothing to do with the concern for my health. I'm thinking that they see the fast food industry as a major method of spreading american values which they are dead set against.

And the stoopidest, undeservingly politically tainted post ever award goes to (drum roll)....

Ummm, can I get a nice tall glass of toilet ice water over here? No, not the ice from the machine. The ice tray of Loo-water is in the freezer.

Hosting these awards makes me thirsty.

Ahem, where were we...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Psht. It's just the crazy left up to it's same ol' shananaganaganagnanans. Next thing you know, they'll attack movies and apple pie. When will you learn, LEFT, you just can't win!

In all seriousness, that's gross. But hey, be an optimist, maybe our restaraunts' toilets are just REALLY clean!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
While you all type away here.... think about this. The amount of bacteria on your keyboard (unless you cleaned it just now) are more than what is found on a toilet. Keyboards are bacteria "bombs" (very much). Do you wish to reply now or do you want to wash your hands first?

new topics

top topics

join