It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are these UFO pics from?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I was just wondering If anyone had any more Info on these pics, have they been proven fake? What is the background behind them?

With computers and use of CGI etc it gets harder and harder to tell fake from real!

I personally think there pretty interesting, and have never come across them before.

Anyway If anybody knows any more about them I would appreciate the Info thanks!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks to me like Sri Lanka. In the second photo the white dome on the square base looks like a stupa. These could be from some place on the south "tip" of India. But either way the stupa shows a Sri Lankan and Buddist influence so close to there.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Excellent pics! Is it some place like Tibet?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think I would definately go along with the guess of Asia due to the buildings in the pics that was sort of what I'd thought.

I'd quite like to know if theres some sort of story behind them though i.e

who took them, were there any witnesses etc etc

I'm sure someone will have some Info, well hopefully!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In my opinion those are fake.Take a look at the UFO, it just doesn't look right, like, someone edited the photo, and stamped the ufo there, and then did some kind of merging, but it still looks out of place.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
I think I would definately go along with the guess of Asia due to the buildings in the pics that was sort of what I'd thought.

I'd quite like to know if theres some sort of story behind them though i.e

who took them, were there any witnesses etc etc

I'm sure someone will have some Info, well hopefully!

Very impressive. Where did you obtain them?
Need to track these down.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Aren't these from Disney World/ Epcot? There seem to be a lot of lighting rods like you see all over central Florida.

ADDED: Yep! Island of Adventure Trading Company

Island of adventure Trading Post
Another angle
and a link to a BIG picture, if you want

[edit on 1-3-2006 by rand]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Nice catch Rand! Closer look of pic 2 you can see "Trading Company". Looks like they missed that when they colored in "Souvenirs", not a bad job with the watermarks though!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Its a total photoshop job and very well done might i add there is absolutly no shadowing on the craft at all and it just looks plain fake TBH

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Very impressive. Where did you obtain them?
Need to track these down.

I got them from another site but there was only the photo's no explanation as to where they'd come from there are a few more from different places that are equally as impressive I'll start a new thread with them though!

I have to agree it does look like the same place as the disney world photo well spotted I'm not to sure If I agree on the shadowing of the UFO though but I'm no expert!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well chances are, if they altered the picture to hide the fact that it's Disney world, that the UFO is fake too.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Aren't these from Disney World/ Epcot? There seem to be a lot of lighting rods like you see all over central Florida.

Bingo. My first impression was..."tree looks theme-parky". As a FL resident and long-time theme park goer...it was my first thought... Nice catch.

new topics

top topics

join