It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghettopoly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't know but if they do the same like Ghetto, it will funny. I grew up in the south so it should be interesting.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And heres the Rest of the Story....

it seems the focus of the assault is at the RETAIL OUTLET, CHAIN STORE ((well known & uppity))--->>

(not at the game or its slurs and such)->> guessing the naacp? & civil liberties U? & others?.........be doing the shake-down thang...no atm chump change..going to the bank, the fort (knox) for the jackpot.

feed em, clothe em, doctor em, ....& this is the result ?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I am in tears here, i am laughing so hard. What is the problem? it seems like an innocent joke/parody to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ghettopoly, oh this his soooo funny. Uhherherherherher!!

....Not.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It is hilarious for sure, the more I learn about it.

I think the ghetto will be a lot better than the hillbilly one.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Man this looks funny, they need a Redneck one for shure now. My uncle already got a couple off Ebay,can't wait till they come in.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Song of the day:

In The Ghetto
Elvis Presley (I prefer Nick Cave's version, and Cave paid enough homage to Presley for me to be able to say that without fear of recrimination).

kin ell, MA. Stooges and Nick cave, dont meet many of you about nowadays but straight away you have taken a couple from my top 5 ever bands!

OK.. How about Beefheart (you can see my guitar tabs at beefheart.com if you are interested, i am thebozoz), The smiths, JOy Division... ahh doesnt matter, could go on all day.

ps... Birthday part live at the hacienda and new nick cave dvd's are out now.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I mean there are parodies in movies and the like why not for boardgames. Are they afraid that it will get to more people this way?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The irony of it is that the NAACP is in effect selling more units of Ghettopoly by giving it such recognition, albeit bad recognition.
I suspect that sales of this game have grown exponentially since the news broke. The makers of Ghettopoly should cut the NAACP a commission check....

intelgurl

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join