It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 is the key to the governments involvement in 9-11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The best way to prove to the skeptics that the US government is behind 9-11, is by examining the collapse of WTC7.

How in the hell could the building collapse if it wasn't even hit by planes?

I would love to hear your opinions and how this happened. I've read the FEMA report, and it states that the building collapsed due to fire. If this is the case, it would be the first steel structured building to collapse in modern history other then the twin towers.

When explaining to people on how the government is involved in 9-11, it is hard to convince them because most dismiss it as "propaganda" or "conspiracy theories." But when I discuss the WTC7 collapse it changes a lot of peoples minds, and I recommend to use this strategy. Even the biggest skeptics and right wingers will come to grips with reality.

Always remember the media won�t help us, so we have to take matters into our own hands. Spreading knowledge and informing citizens is the only weapon we got for we our offically at war against the government

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by Killuminati]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Big Deal.
Grow up and get over it. Welcome to the New World Order and thats all you need to know.

Go watch some football.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
WTC7 and the identity of the hijackers should be enough to convinse most people the official story is a load of crap.

It is a very scary thought that your own Government are prepared to murder you and your family, it is even scarier that they can do it, cover it up, and the majority of people are completely unaware that it has happened, in the manner that it really did.
I completely respect people who refuse to believe the harsh reality of this situation.

I try hard to convinse people of the ridiculousness of the official story, I have had few successes on the internet. People on forums like this have generally made up their minds about 9/11.

In person though, I found that I can convinse almost any open minded person that the official story is a complete fabrication. It usually works better with people that know me, but with twenty minutes and a couple of pints I can usually show most people how silly the official story is. In London, people are generally aware of the NWO, even if they don't know it, everyone is aware we are trapped in this society, but you have to go out and work to survive, so most chose to just get on with life and not worry about the harsh reality of the situation. University students also fit perfectly into this category.

People in London are generally suspicious of the Bush admin, couple that with the fact that most people I talk to these days, don't think that any of us will see our 30th birthday, well I guess the philosophy is summed up by 'enjoy it while you can'. We know what the US is up to, PNAC has helped show the British public what the real agenda is.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Big Deal.
Grow up and get over it. Welcome to the New World Order and thats all you need to know.

Go watch some football.

The whole point about this forum is that we can present our own views, read other peoples views and discuss things like this in an open-minded environment.

I'm sure you didn't do it with bad intentions, but it's not fun when you get replies like that when you just want to hear other people�s views. Could cause people to not post threads in the future... and that shouldn't be necessary... especially not on a forum like this.

And about the topic of this thread...
I should do more research before I jump into a discussion about this, but I do think you could be right. Also one of the first things that hit me when I saw the collapse of the towers on tv was that it looked like controled demolitions... just like when professionals blow up old buildings. It would be strange if the people behind the demolitions would arrange it that way if they wanted it to look like an accident though, hehe.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by AntiSystem]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Ah yes. I made a GIF about this regarding debunking the conclusive nature of the WTC7 building collapse.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok so I've heard in numerous threads (at least 100) that what conventional wisdom tells us happened on 9/11 did not happen. Great.

Now, let's stick to the topic at hand here. Number 7. You feel that what we have been told happened to Number 7 (massive fires caused by 1&2's Collapse downed the building) is not true. For the sake of debate, let's say you're right.

Now, what is it that you feel happened to Number 7? Who "brought it down"? Why? How? Is there any evidence at all to support your claims? I don't want to hear "the government did it and don't want you to know". If that is your answer, then tell us WHY you feel that way. What makes you feel some group did it? Why is that group the government?

I'm really tired of people tossing blanket statements like "They're out to get us, it's a conspiracy." If you're attacking Conventional Wisdom, I think you should at least explain to the average reader here why you are right. Or even why you think you're right.

I'm willing to consider anything. That's why I signed up for this site. But a little detail goes a long way in convincing people (which you seem to want to do).

Tell us your story Killuminati.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My only question is if bombs were actually planted in the WTC's you would surely think employees going to work on the day our government did plant the bombs would see something out of the ordinary on the floors where the explosions occured.

What do I meant by that? Someone or a group of people going to each room on those floors and doing something out of the ordinary. (That is if they were detonated in an office). People wearing maintenance clothes or something there of.

I don't see how it's possible but I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
well it is easy to see why EPLURIBUSUNUM responded with such harsh words. due to his avatar and his " ordo ab Chaos" which is the freemason moto, "order out of chaos". since the freemasons have a hand in the NWO its easy to see why Mr. EPLURIBUSUNUM would try to flame the topic starter.

and about the bombs being in the building. there is nothing saying that the bombs were not there for years. if i were to do it i would have placed small high powered explosives inside the structure over a period of time. and since they would be actually inside the building not just sitting in a closet they would more likely to go un-detected

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The MOSSAD was behind 911.

Here are the facts:

Jews controlled the properties destroyed.

Many of the companies in those buildings were jewish and many of those people did not show up for work that day.

A jewish firm was picked for the reconstruction.

A new lease on the world trade properties was agreed to just months before the impact.

The new buildings will offer more space in the same area at a higher per sq foot rent.

The majority of people that died in 911 were not jewish and the few that were are noted as not pro-Israel in political leanings.

Then there was the infamous Israeli Art Students celebrating on nearby rooftops as the planes hit the buildings.

The plan for 911 had to be done off shore in order to ensure secrecy.

In the aftermath of 911 who has benefited the most?

IN ONE WORD: ISRAEL.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, minus the Jews are out to get us sentiment of your post NEO, youve made some valid points.

However, not all was correct.

Many Jews did die in the WTC.

It also stands to reason that since it was very close to the Jewish Holiday of Rosh Hashanna, many Jews were away making preperations for the holiday. And, the average Jew has about as much to do with the inner workings of the Zionist cabal than the Average American has to do with the Illuminati. You cant really blame Jews period. Only a small fraction of them, the super elite ones who work and rub elbows with the Illuminati royal lackeys they finance.

Anyway, the guy who was leasing the WTC, Andrew silverstein, a Zionist, took out an insurance policy on the whole WTC 7 weeks before they were destroyed. And he has some pretty heavy ties with Israel and thier govornment, it could have been easy, since he owned the place, to let some mossad agents in to plant some nasty explosives or demolition devices in any of the buildings. They could have been disguised as cleaning crews, and the devices themselves disguised, or as electricans, installing "security sensors".

WTC 7 is a mystery......what happened to it, I find little information, though obviously, fire is pretty lame as possible cause.

However, NEO, too many innocent Jews died on 9/11 to blame "Jews" for the attack. Look at the death roster of the WTC, youll find so many Cohens, Goldsteins, Levins, Rosenthals, it will make your head spin.

The only ones who knew it was gonna happen were the super elites, who have never balked from sacrificing and killing thier own if it pushed thier own goals and agendas forward.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
arg. deja-vu, there's a glitch in the program....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The official story is a joke, but because of the coverup (by agencies like FEMA) there is no solid evidence to point towards anything definately. Although it is obvious that the American government allowed those planes to stay in the air (no jets where scrambled after 2 hours.)

These are a few good link relating to WTC 7 and demolition theorys..

WTC7

facts (?) about the jet impacts

north and south tower collapsed in frame-by-frame description + loads of links

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
9-11 coulda been worse but the plan was too keep casualties to a minimum. WTC7 was evacuated and
the planes that hit the twin towers crashed before 80% of the occupants even got to work. Though...The plan didnt include 400 firefighters.

Anyone who thinks Terrorists planned for 5 years but forgot the fact that the building becomes occupied fully by 9am is misinformed and easily skewed. And thus most of America.
That is why we are in total control and today we raise our glasses as California is ours~!

Vote For Kerry, Vote for Wesley For for Bush. There is nothing you can do. So go watch football and let them take care of you. In the name of Care.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just don't agree with the whole explosives scenario being expressed in those links. Here is why:

1. If it was a bomb (and it wasn't IMHO) why did it go boom so long after the plane impact? Doesn't it make sense to blow it up right at impact?

2. After the plane impacted, how do you expect any kind of remote detonated device to continue functioning anywhere near those floors with that heat? I just don't see it happening

3. Why use an airliner? If we are going to bomb our own buildings, it doesn't make sense to throw a plane at it too. Just bomb it and call it terrorism. It is overkill.

So what did happen? An airliner hit each building, and caused a lot of damage. The support structures of the building could not handle the stress anymore, and collapsed. That is all that happened IMHO.

Did our people have prior knowledge? That seems more likely. Did we cause it? I don't think so. Did we allow it to happen? I sincerely hope not, but one has to wonder sometimes.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
9-11 coulda been worse but the plan was too keep casualties to a minimum. WTC7 was evacuated and
the planes that hit the twin towers crashed before 80% of the occupants even got to work. Though...The plan didnt include 400 firefighters.

Anyone who thinks Terrorists planned for 5 years but forgot the fact that the building becomes occupied fully by 9am is misinformed and easily skewed. And thus most of America.
That is why we are in total control and today we raise our glasses as California is ours~!

Vote For Kerry, Vote for Wesley For for Bush. There is nothing you can do. So go watch football and let them take care of you. In the name of Care.

gee, you talk like you're not somebody's lapdog. pretty self delusional, think not?
there is more chaos in the works for your lot, i'm thinkin'.
for my order, i'll take my fries and shake to go.

and as far as this thread goes, the towers were imploded. there was an FBI office in tower seven. agents died.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I know it isn't really that beleivable because it does look like the floors are collapsing onto each other, like the offical story.Although it still doesn't seem plausable that the impact of a plane could bring down the towers like that, I do however find the WTC7 destruction extremely suspicous. If you look at the vidoes of it falling (which are rarely seen) it is a complete demoltion, it falls straight downwards into its foundations. Don't you find that incredible? A building being demoltioned right into it's foundations when it wasn't even targeted?

I'll try to find the link to this site that has the video of it....

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Um...u guys....

Its pretty obvious that e plurbis isnt a real illiminati or freemason.

He is one of us who has taken on the role and avatar of the evil illuminati for the sake of arguement to provide a little insight into what they are thinking and how they operate.

Its pretty obvious hes just an evil genius, thats all.

hes giving you the basic premis of the illuminati mind control philosphy: go watch football, little cows, let us continue to feed you lies and control you.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Speaking of 9/11 coverups, check out this website about the Pentagon

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

already a thread relating to this evidence. You have to remember that the pentagon is an extremely reinforced structure, built like a bunker. Plus the thousands of eye witnesses who saw the plane heading low towards the pentagon. What I find suspicious is the fact that a plane was allowed to fly into it. I mean there are ground to air defences around the pentagon + NORAD etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join