It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war on terror is making sparks-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
]and there are a few places where such sparks are beginning to hit tinder. The conflict between India and Pakistan, Hamas-led Palestine/Iran and Isreal, North Korea and Japan, China and Taiwan, civil war in Afghanistan or Iraq that turns into Muslim versus Western soldiers, and finally the number of countries with the ability and desire to start a war like this. If they are willing to kill themselves and their families, will they not hesitate to use a nuclear weapon? We should be far more afraid of the new phenomena of women suicide bombers than our government suggests. An enemy with nothing to lose is truly one to be feared. Both Pakistan and India have a number of nuclear weapons as well as sizeable extremist Islamic factions. Iran may soon have nuclear missiles as well. The theory of mutually assured destruction fails in the face of modern extremism, and we will all eventually face the consequences of our reliance on it.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Another thread with no potential for an actual discussion.

Lets all get scared and worry and think how we can kill them first

PLEASE wake up and think before inviting people to jump on the war band wagon.

This thread is just sticking togeather about 5 other posts about Russia going to start a war. China going to start a war ..... they are all active threads.

Why not ask a questiion about how this circle of hate might be solved?

Unfortunetly my post doesnt add to this thread (although how could any post) I just felt it needed to be said before 10 people jump in saying

LETS NUKE THE WORLD .... QUICKLY

Go for a nice walk and eat more fruit, you wont feel so paranoid my friend

join