It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a flying black triangle last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm not going to give the exact time but sometime a few nights me and my friend went spotting like we always do when we have the time. We were at our hotspot for sightings observing the usual 'bright objects' that seem to try and blend in with the stars and look very high in the altitude but will often go invisible or appear in a totally diffrent location along with some manuevers that are really bizzare such as spiriling in a circle like a corkscrew and going left to right up and down as they please. Well we were sitting there just observing them and I told my pal try and tell it to do something the word is they can hear you. Well, me and my friend began saying things like "who are you?" "what are you doing here?" and why don't you just leave us alone? Thinking nothing would happen, we were so wrong.

Well no sooner then we started talking and using our minds with telepathy did these bright white/yellowish objects begin dissapearing and moving not sure if it was coincedence or this. As I'm looking up at the lights far up in the sky I hear my friend say "Look at that!!!". When I looked I saw what appeared to be red and white lights in a triangular formation directly to the north of us coming right at us above the tree tops. At first I thought it was a helicopter just skimming the trees but it sounded almost like a jet. And as it got about 200 yards away it startet shining a bright white light almost like a beam or search light, towards the water and in a few other places on the ground but mostly towards the water, what would it want to see at the bottom of a lake? This looked almost like a movie but it was real and me and my pal jumped into the bushes we were that scarred it was gonna get us. As it got closer I could see red/white' lights arranged around what looked like a jet black boomerang to me and my friend. It was less then 100 feet from the tops of the trees and I could see it slightly it was so jetblack it was darker then the night sky itself with red/white lights. It just kept going a little to the left of our location right over us just skimming the tops of trees. The thing that bothered us is that it had a search light and it wasn't a helicopter! Right after it flew over the hill we ran up and couldn't believe what just happened. All we kept thinking about was video camera if only I could afford one. Does anyone know of anything like this?

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Amazon Lights]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thrilling when you see a ufo isn't it? I've seen three and I can remember each so well. Sad thing is that you can't really convince any skeptics about what you saw no matter how credible you are or passionate about what happened. It really is sickening when you try to educate the world about the unknown sometimes.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It can be but it can also be extremly scarry and disturbing when you think you are alone and one of the only people to have such a tale. Its only comforting when you know you are not alone on this planet or in this universe.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Amazon Lights]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amazon Lights
Well no sooner then we started talking and using our minds with telepathy did these bright white/yellowish objects begin dissapearing and moving not sure if it was coincedence or this. As I'm looking up at the lights far up in the sky I hear my friend say "Look at that!!!". When I looked I saw what appeared to be red and white lights in a triangular formation directly to the north of us coming right at us above the tree tops. At first I thought it was a helicopter just skimming the trees but it sounded almost like a jet. And as it got about 200 yards away it startet shining a bright white light almost like a beam or search light, towards the water and in a few other places on the ground but mostly towards the water, what would it want to see at the bottom of a lake? This looked almost like a movie but it was real and me and my pal jumped into the bushes we were that scarred it was gonna get us. As it got closer I could see red/white' lights arranged around what looked like a jet black boomerang to me and my friend. It was less then 100 feet from the tops of the trees and I could see it slightly it was so jetblack it was darker then the night sky itself with red/white lights. It just kept going a little to the left of our location right over us just skimming the tops of trees. The thing that bothered us is that it had a search light and it wasn't a helicopter! Right after it flew over the hill we ran up and couldn't believe what just happened. All we kept thinking about was video camera if only I could afford one. Does anyone know of anything like this?

I think that it is posible that i have seen youre triangle flying over hull or 1 very similar

mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 1-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I originally stated it "sounded like a jet". When it actually made no sound at all and this was one of the scariest parts of the whole encounter. I'm not sure why I originally said that but I believe it was for fear of ridicule, and I apologize. It was also much lower then I originally stated well below 100 feet above the tree tops. Most likely about 20 or less. And it was also shining those beams on peoples homes as it approached the shoreline. We speculate this was a search/investigating beam of some sort. It has been over a year now since this occurred and I still haven't been able to find much if any information on this type of craft. I have only stumbled upon reports mostly of gigantic flying triangles(not boomerangs) like the ones that were spotted during the 'phoenix lights' incident. They are never mentioned as small as this particular craft. So the search continues..

[edit on 6/11/2007 by Amazon Lights]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
"Well no sooner then we started talking and using our minds with telepathy did these bright "

Hardly a completely rational report?

If you look up wards at anything in the night sky it will seem darker than the sky itself as it is unilluminated. There are many different types of Helicopters around now some that make little noise.

You should try to explain the phenomena in rational terms before making any quantum leap, simply because you cant explain it.

[edit on 11/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It was a UFO it was right above our heads we both had to jump into bushes to hide from the thing. We know it wasn't a helicopter or a regular aircraft because we saw the aircraft itself. It's alright, I don't expect you to believe me but I know what we saw and it was very up close and personal and we'll never forget it. I know of one other friend who told me he was seeing strange flying triangles flying over his house late at night. And what a coincidence his old home was 2 houses away from where this occurred.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

It was a UFO it was right above our heads we both had to jump into bushes to hide from the thing. We know it wasn't a helicopter or a regular aircraft because we saw the aircraft itself. It's alright, I don't expect you to believe me but I know what we saw and it was very up close and personal and we'll never forget it. I know of one other friend who told me he was seeing strange flying triangles flying over his house late at night. And what a coincidence his old home was 2 houses away from where this occurred.

Obviously if you couldnt identify it it was a UFO, unidentified, but you have no knowledge of its origins.

To make any report more believeable you could give more details and leave out the emotional bits (the bit about telepathy) as that doesnt aid your case at all.
You need to give rational details if you wish people to believe you.
Date, time, location, existing weather conditions

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A friend and I had a similar encounter in 1985-86. The triangle that we saw was rising up through some trees beside the highway. Just after it reached the treetops, the very bright light in the center of the object went out. The remaining three lights were white and there was one on each corner.

Then the craft rotated about a half a turn as it cocked up at an angle which made its lights shine almost directly on our passing automobile. After a brief pause, the object literally blinked out of the atmosphere, leaving only a zig-zagging streak of light in its wake. It made no noise.

Then we noticed that there was no traffic coming either way on this normally very busy four lane highway, which was virtually impossible. After about 30 seconds, oncoming traffic finally resumed, much to our relief. The radio, which had earlier failed, came back on and scared us to death.

Upon reaching our destination, we made a shocking discovery. The thirty minute drive, which we had made many times before, had taken us almost 4 hours! We were doing the speed limit (except for slowing down as we watched the UFO) all the way and didn't make any stops.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely

To make any report more believeable you could give more details and leave out the emotional bits (the bit about telepathy) as that doesnt aid your case at all.
You need to give rational details if you wish people to believe you.
Date, time, location, existing weather conditions

Of course the part about telepathy doesn't help my case but thats the honest truth and thats what I bring forward to the people. My friend even claimed he saw a bright flash of light hit him in the eyes from one of the distant objects right before we witnessed the low altitude 'hovering' boomerang UFO. I can't confirm this but I believe him because of what we've seen together. We were pretty bored so we just trying stuff we heard worked for other UFO spotters. As for the date,time,location,existing weather. It happened the night before the original post, the time was around 9-11PM, the location was alongside a 1 mile long half mile wide lake that is very deep and murky(with a history of UFO sightings going very far back). And as for the weather I'm it was clear skies.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'd also like to mention at this time that it had more then 1 search ''beam''. It had 3 from what me and my comrade distinctly remember. At first it was shining them in random directions but all down into the water. And as it got towards the shore line it switched to just 1 as it was shining it onto the roofs of the houses. My buddy was actually less then a foot or two from the beam as we were hiding in different bushes when it hovered right over us. His claim is that it was like it contained blue light inside the white beam. He always says ''I wonder what would of happened if I reached out and touched it''..

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
What a great sighting. I don't think you should discount the "telepathy" aspect though. I met some lovely folk who had a similar sighting when they were in their car. They were having the usual "is that a helicopter?", "no, it's definitely not" kind of argument about some lights in the sky. When the lights came straight towards them they saw it was a black triangular craft. As soon as the kids in the back started screaming with fright it shot away and stopped in the distance. They were all convinced the object was responding to their emotions/thoughts.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think the way you wrote was just fine. Why does it bother anyone that you mention you used telepathy...you were just telling us what happened.

Why do things have to be written certain ways for them to be believable??

Now that you have shared this interesting happening you hopefully can answer the questions like location, etc.

If you don't have a camera couldn't you ask to borrow one on nights you go out or ask for one as a gift, it doesn't have to be an expensive one.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i believe you! its an incredible story. maybe next time take a cam and a gun with you, so you´re prepared for everything. hot stuff...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Why do things have to be written certain ways for them to be believable??

This is true it seems like people will only believe someone so much before they say their lying or just trying to pull my leg. Everything I've mentioned is 100% truth, besides the part about it sounding like a jet plane. I would like to keep the location private because of personal reasons. Yes, it would of been great to have a camera that night but maybe the reason we're still around is because our lack of evidence. Me and my comrade have come to this conclusion that the reason there is no true "smoking gun" in the UFO field yet is because anyone who tries to come forward is silenced in one form or another.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Upon reaching our destination, we made a shocking discovery. The thirty minute drive, which we had made many times before, had taken us almost 4 hours! We were doing the speed limit (except for slowing down as we watched the UFO) all the way and didn't make any stops.
I forgot to mention that the lovely folk I met began their FT sighting at 7.15pm and didn't get home till after midnight.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
...cam and a gun with you, so you´re prepared for everything. hot stuff...
omg, why shoot them? I'm sure that if this event was real, and object was indeed et's, then those who were inside, knew about two humans outside ~__~

Amazon Lights, did you lost any time?

I probably would not hide in the bush, I'd be running around waving hand and asking if I could get on board =) [At least I want to think so, since I didn't enounter ets... yet

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Mahou]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm not going to give the exact time but sometime a few nights me and my friend went spotting like we always do when we have the time.

All we kept thinking about was video camera if only I could afford one.

If you go spotting on a semi-regular basis, why wouldn't you have sort of camera with you? Do you take mobile phones with you? Most of them have cameras.

Please, next time, take a camera of any type and capture what you see. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

I'm not going to give the exact time but sometime a few nights me and my friend went spotting like we always do when we have the time.

All we kept thinking about was video camera if only I could afford one.

If you go spotting on a semi-regular basis, why wouldn't you have sort of camera with you? Do you take mobile phones with you? Most of them have cameras.

Please, next time, take a camera of any type and capture what you see. Thanks!

Sad to say we stopped going for the most part mostly because of that night and a few other reasons. I did have my bad camera phone(less then 1 megapixel)(novice UFO hunter) that night but it's something else trying to look into your phones screen at night while this is coming at you from about your 12 o'clock pretty much.

I always wanted a decent video camera but I have one friend who witnessed his own sighting with some other friends on a summer night. He would go out at random nights 3' in the morning but never found anything and stopped. I can't blame him it's something else at night out there sometimes even if u can't see anything it's different after you see these things..

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Wow. Would have loved to have seen that!

I have never seen clear 'craft', just huge orange orb type UFO's before, which appear basically like balls of light I was on the roof and there was thick, very low blanket of cloud. A massive orange orb flew past - under the cloud layer - completely silently and very fast. I had that feeling you get when you know you have seen something unatural, it's almost like an animal fear because what you have seen does not fit in any rational category. Still, I was a bit stunned like "Did I really just see that?" And then two more, in a staggered formation, flew past keeping perfect pace with each other, just as big and just as fast as the first. I got afraid and went inside LOL. Still, I'd love to see what was clearly a 'craft'. Although, I suppose if it's a craft you could never truly know if it was alien or manmade - unless you met the occupants. With vast orbs of light, it's hard to put that down to man.

new topics

top topics

join