It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESP Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Either something's wrong with my search, or there is genuinely nothing. But 10 minutes of searching with different combos. of words returned no hits for "ESP".

So anyway, I'm doing a project on ESP for school, a persuasive paper. I'm arguing for it's existence.

Now ATS being the amazing site it is for research, I figure at least a few hundred of you gotta have some info. So I was wondering if anyone has any CREDIBLE information (From recognized doctors, websites, etc.) from websites they would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. The project's not due until April or May I believe, so time isn't a problem.

Once again, any help would be much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi-
You could possibly start with "Mind-Reach", which was a pretty popular book written back in the 70's by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ (who were both very recognized, "valid" scientists before -and hopefully after- their research), who headed up a government-sponsored project looking into different aspects of ESP at the Stanford Research Institute starting in 1971, I believe. They had great results- and the gov. connection, though suspect to lots of people who might post on this site, is pretty validating for a decent amount of the public. Alot of the early information on their project was declassified in '95 through the Freedom of Information Act, and you can find some related papers by trolling around the internet using those names as search terms. Another place to look might be researching a little bit into PEAR, Princeton's department for such anomolies, which is a part of their Engineering department.
Hope I helped out a bit-
-Jay
Also- Instead of searching under "ESP", it might be helpful to research using the terms "remote viewing", "psychokinesis", "micro-PK" and "macro-PK". Make sure to look for terms like these on Wikipedia so you can find other related search terms. You could also look into Mirror Neuron Transmitters, which were discovered in the pre-frontal cortex of monkeys last year- we also have them- and they have some interesting correlations to what is often termed as "ESP".

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Try searching "extrasensory perception" that is ESP

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Try searching "extrasensory perception" that is ESP

Still isn't getting me anything, it's acting as though there are no hits.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well, you could try and look for the telepathy experiments performed since the beginning of 1900... several people wrote about them, so maybe you could perform a google research about the history of telepathy, and its related studies...

Secondly, you could look into Psi Wheel footages... The Psi Wheel is a folded piece of paper, put on a nail in order to spin, and then supposedly moved with telekinesis... many people have put footages on the Net, dunno if they're hoaxes or not tho...

Or, you could check this forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and this topic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, i think that's all... can't think of anything esle, at the moment...

Good luck for your project

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Sparhawk]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Something might be up with your search filter. I typed ESP into google and it found me quite a few sites.

top topics

join