It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush...is a problem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well not just Bush, but the whole government is a problem, and a threat to us. Do you know what Bush said

"God told me to invade Iraq" OMG!!! That is such BS! God would never even say that. I'll tell who did say it...SATAN. Yeah...it was satan..or he is just downright crazy. I am not sure If I believe in the devil or not, one thing is for sure. Bush sure acts like he works for him, better yet even worship him. .... People like Bush and the government make me sick. they don't protect us at all. in fact they are the ones who are making all those diseases, AIDS, and yes they have a CURE for it! My proof is on the net! My proof also comes from respected friends and people who are credible, that others think are not. This is my opinion. what is yours?

[edit on 28-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My opinion is that the Shrub is a temporary lightning rod to deflect attention and investigation away from the real movers and shakers behind the scenes. These men are disposable, and I'm not entirely sure, but I suspect they know that.

He is a 'problem', to prepare people for the solution - probably a moderate hawk democrat shilling for international business.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

People are so sick of Bush they'd vote a pet rock into office. But they won't have to, they'll be given an ostensibly wonderful candidate promising all sorts of stuff, like jobs, and prosperity, and national unity, and security.

At least, that's how it looks to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I thought this was amusing.. Sorta' fits into this thread:

www.infowars.com...

Source: From the afformentioned link/Inforwars.com

"If you pitch an idea and frame it in the lowest common denominator football mentality, Bush good, bin Laden bad, bin Laden hate Bush, we support Bush, you're not going to have much of a problem convincing a generation that's been spoon fed black and white principles of good guys vs. bad guys on television and Hollywood for decades."

Heheee.. so true indeed.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret
I thought this was amusing.. Sorta' fits into this thread:

Well..personally I really don't think it's funny at all....it's sad.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

My opinion is that the Shrub is a temporary lightning rod to deflect attention and investigation away from the real movers and shakers behind the scenes.

Could you explain this? I don't know what a shrub is...thanx

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I will if you promise to practice your bb code.

Shrub is just a popular nickname for Bush.

'Shrub' in Google Images

So, yeah.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I will if you promise to practice your bb code.

Shrub is just a popular nickname for Bush.

'Shrub' in Google Images

So, yeah.

Ooooo ok! lol, that's kind of funny.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And you just realized this now.

Gay people like Bush bring aids to the world.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Having read the Bible.(and this is my own interpretation here) How many did God sacrifice? How many Did he kill when he opened the waters and then flooded the enemy that passed within?. How many people did he turn into pillars of salt?How many did he ask to be sacrificed in his name?

Now tell me what the Devil did................As i can find nothing of any relevance within the Bible. Maybe some of the better Religious orientated Educated people can enlighten me here?

This is just a few questions that was raised in the pub tonight. But i am anticipating your, or anyones replies here.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Bikereddie]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
every1 that is a member of this site should purchase a island in the caribean maybe not there cuz its a little close 2 bush but a island off of jamaica and create a country then use 95.69% of the budget for black projects then send prostitutes with aids throught the tunnels to the white house

u know just thinking

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Bush actually said God told him to invade Iraq? And Christians actually think he's a real christian? Man these people are gullible. AIDS was definitely no accident...I mean a virus that DIRECTLY ATTACKS THE WHITE T-CELLS??!!! It must have taken them countless of tries to come up with a virus that literally attacks the immune system. Seriously that's extremely unnatural and could not have happened just because some guy got it on with a monkey...or whatever their stupid reason was

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Define real. I mean everyone has standards which are never maintained.

Someone who does a unspeakable act is still very human (it is a thing people do look at history), a very negative and evil spirit, still is a spirit/soul.

Bikereddie-

Um, well the bible doesn't speak for everything relgious or spirital. Don't like a message don't take it, a allagory would be someone who listens to rush limba on the radio and complains about it, turn off the radio and or listen to something else if you want : ) Do what is in your heart.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
AIDS was definitely no accident...I mean a virus that DIRECTLY ATTACKS THE WHITE T-CELLS??!!! It must have taken them countless of tries to come up with a virus that literally attacks the immune system.

it's very interesting to note that AIDS was no accident. in fact, it was invented in south africa by "accident" by doctors that were developing a polio vaccine. you can read a little about the aids virus HERE.

It's true that the website is just a theory, but i once saw a documentary that was filmed in the 80's that had footage of the doctors that developed the virus and gave it to over 1 million people in south africa.

I believe that it was the first phase of virus testing that was developed to try to reduce the world's population to less than 1 billion, and was only partially successful due to the fact that the virus is so slow to kill. i also believe that the government is still developing more and more deadly viruses, and testing them in subdeveloped countries, claiming that the outbreak is the result of the poor health standards of that country. Just like the bird flu you see now, which is rapidly spreading all over the world, could quite possibly be the brainchild of the same group that engineered the AIDS virus. jsut something to think about.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
People like Bush and the government make me sick. they don't protect us at all. in fact they are the ones who are making all those diseases, AIDS, and yes they have a CURE for it! My proof is on the net! My proof also comes from respected friends and people who are credible, that others think are not. This is my opinion. what is yours?

As a disabled vet with Gulf War Illness, tell me exactly WHO made the disease and WHAT the cure is.

Share your proof with me.

No generalities or "I think". I need proof.

JDub

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTileSpook

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
People like Bush and the government make me sick. they don't protect us at all. in fact they are the ones who are making all those diseases, AIDS, and yes they have a CURE for it! My proof is on the net! My proof also comes from respected friends and people who are credible, that others think are not. This is my opinion. what is yours?

As a disabled vet with Gulf War Illness, tell me exactly WHO made the disease and WHAT the cure is.

Share your proof with me.

No generalities or "I think". I need proof.

JDub

Your proof is all right here. Regardless of whether you believe or not, this document is crucial to read. If you scoff at it..and don't believe it, then you will fail in the New World Order. You need to read it. Either take it...or leave it. It's all the information you will ever need.

www.informantnews.com...

*that is all*

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
WLW -

Let's cut to the chase real quick here.

Four different doctors, four different specialities. On thing in common: They all tell me that I should be dead by now from GWI.

I will not be here for an NWO if it ever comes about. There will be no "failure" for me. Give me some real facts.

JDub

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
WhiteLightWolf -

No reply?

I thought not.

Thank you for your time.

*Shrugs and clears throat*

Next!

JDub

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think I have read that before, but let me ask you this, Wolf: exactly how credible do think this is? Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

If you do, I found a document that prooves green algae are behind the NWO...

I do however agree with you that Bush is a problem. Perhaps not for the reason you think, but anyone who will invade a country, and claim religion as the reason is definatly skewed.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Perturabo]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
ya know what I am afraid of? That Rove or some other spinmaster will get the bright idea to claim that since Bush was appointed by the Supreme Court in 2000 as opposed to actually winning, he has only been elected once so he can circimvent the constituition and run again....not that he has ever had any regard for "that goddamned piece of paper" to begin with, but ya gotta keep up form.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Bush is a puppet, but that doesn't excuse him. He's every bit as guilty as his handlers of selling out America.

Bush a Christian? Then I'm a Buddhist!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join