It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost poseing in a photo with me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
hey, this is a photo of me taken about 2 years ago and one of my friends claims the humanoid shaped light beside me is a ghost...i how ever am far more skeptic i think its just cammera shake as there seems to be alot of that in the image.

this image has never been through photoshop and is exactly how it was taken appart from where i edited out my flipping off the guy behind the cammera( dont wana offend the mods here
)

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Interesting, kind of looks like a humanoid shape to the >right< of you. Head shoulders and all.

But, could be the blur of the lights, anyone who has more experience with photoshop / light blurs, etc have any help here?

- Nazgarn

Edit - get left and right confuse when looking at pics

[edit on 28-2-2006 by nazgarn]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The quality of the picture is not good so I would say that it is nothing paranormal, but the person who took the picture should try to practice a bit more

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by speight89
The quality of the picture is not good so I would say that it is nothing paranormal, but the person who took the picture should try to practice a bit more

my opinion exactly
...but though i may as well stick it up here and see what others think

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I see a giant glowing phallic symbol over your head. That's just not right. haha. As for the "ghost", I think it is just a person standing in the background who moved. Or the camera moved, and it is a bust (statue of someone from the shoulders up) on your dresser or something.

This picture of my friend is a prime example of why long aperatures without the use of a tripod or still subject result in crazy ghost-ness. It was taken in a pitch black room, but as you see, the expositure (I believe it was 12 seconds) compensated for it, and also created the crazy ghost-ness.

In this case, I did use a tripod and the camera was completely still, but he purposefully stood still for about 6 seconds, moved, and then stayed in another pose for another 6 seconds, resulting in a double-image, as well as a weird blur.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

new topics

top topics

join