It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking Outside of the Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Greetings forum members. Thank you all for hosting such an amazingly interesting site. I happened upon ATS one day a few months back and after many enlightening hours spent reviewing your previous posts and forums I have finally taken the initiative to join and hopefully participate on some meaningful level. You really have to praise the internet and all of it's blessings, where else would a gathering place designed to discuss such subversive and controversial subjects ever exist otherwise? One thing is certain, from reading your various posts and ideas on your various threads I have determined that whatever wild, far fetched, unbelievable ideas I may hold...there are people here who make my conspiracy theories seem tame and even plausible in comparison..lol. My kind of folks
Good to see some Americans still like to think for themselves. My background is military and I have been privy to a lot of information that I hope I can usefully share and draw upon when relative. In addition I have had a life long interest in coverups, alien life, time travel as well as secret orders (NWO). Thank you for allowing me to enjoy and take part in your superb website and I look forward to knowing many of you in the months and days to come.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by BlackOps719]

JAK

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hello BlackOps719 and a warm welcome to ATS.

Here is the standard copy of Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links which is an excellent resource for anyone old or new here. If you have any questions please feel free to U2U me.

Glad to see you finally jumped in, welcome again.

Jak

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

new topics

join