It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters save Rothschild country home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Too bad... Especially if the Cabal were meeting there at the time....

Firefighters stopped a fire causing major damage at the country house of philanthropist and art lover Lord Jacob Rothschild.

His wife, Lady Serena, was at Stowell Park, at Pewsey, near Marlborough, Wiltshire, with her daughter and grandchildren when the fire broke out last night.

It started in an upstairs bedroom and spread to an another room but firefighters put it out before it caused any more damage.

www.ananova.com...

Now, is this the same house where Rothchilds met with Arnold Schwartzenegger????

If so, is this perhaps an attempt to hide something???

Arnold & Buffett's 2002 Rothschild Rendezvous

WADDESDON MANOR, England (Reuters) - The world's second-richest man dropped into the English countryside with the Terminator at his side on Monday, a day after warning the UK's corporate big game his elephant gun was loaded.

Billionaire Warren Buffett and mean machine Arnold Schwarzenegger touched down by helicopter on the immaculate lawns of Waddesdon manor, a Renaissance-style chateau in the undulating hills of Buckinghamshire.

Buffett, 72, is guest of honor at a closed two-day meeting of some of the world's most powerful businessmen and financiers -- the ultimate networking opportunity.

The get-together in the ancestral home of the Rothschild banking family will discuss economic and political issues, the organizers said. But Buffett's remark, made in a weekend newspaper interview, that he is looking for a "big deal" in Britain has stolen the agenda.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I always thought the Rothschilds were Germans or from around that area of europe, of course i'm probably wrong or they have many houses in different countries across the globe.

Perhaps they were burning crosses and the satanic robes caught fire when they were dancing round them

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the story of the guy that attempted to storm the Bohemian Grove facility, with the intention of killing all the Cabal members and setting it on fire???

Richard McCaslin planned a heavily armed assault on the exclusive Bohemian Grove men's club for more than a year, believing "it would take something dramatic" to draw attention to human sacrifices he feared were being held there.

In a jailhouse interview Monday night, the well-spoken, lucid and clean-shaven man said he "wanted to make a point" and was prepared to kill people at the Monte Rio resort if necessary.

McCaslin, 37, is being held in the mental health ward of the Sonoma County Jail, facing several felony charges stemming from his commando-like entry into the grove this weekend.

McCaslin, who calls himself the "Phantom Patriot," said he doesn't belong to any militia, the National Rifle Association or any religious group, fearing he'd be immediately pigeon-holed and not taken seriously.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Damn candles always start fires!

But your basic satanic ritual needs em!

Ah the jewish vampire rothschilds, near the top of the world's satanic elites,

he has a direct line to his cousin in the US and they call Bush Senior to tell Bush Junior what to do...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yea I remember reading that article months ago. I enjoyed it very much.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Damn candles always start fires!

But your basic satanic ritual needs em!

Ah the jewish vampire rothschilds, near the top of the world's satanic elites,

he has a direct line to his cousin in the US and they call Bush Senior to tell Bush Junior what to do...

Hey, you mentioned the Rothschilds are near the top of the Satanic elite. Does anyone know who is the King of the mountain?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I knew that i shoulda used C4 rather than Molotov Cocktails...

still, my brand new AH64 Apache arrived yesterday, i might take it for a test flight in order to finish the job. who fancies being the copilot?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Too bad I wish it would of burned down.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
TgSoe,

that is the question everyone wants answered isn't it.

I don't think that the top witches and warlocks want to be known or identified anyways.

that is why it is so difficult to fight them.

but I assure you that there are numerous levels above the White House.

new topics

top topics

join