It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*WARNING* Ghostly Activity Video May Stun Skeptics!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
In my personal opinion I think there is something out of the ordinary in this video, if you take careful notice to the seat of the swing, it appears to squat down a bit as if someone was sitting on it, and while it is in motion the seat stays pointed to the ground as if there is some sort of down force on it. If it was being pulled by a cable or cord of some sort, the seat of the swing would face in the direction it was being pulled, but it seems to be in motion correctly, it would look a lot different if the wind was a factor. I believe this video needs a closer examination to further determine its authenticity, if it’s a hoax it is a very good one indeed. Bravo.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
For the people that are out there about to comment on your thread that are skeptical,"Don't even reply!" this is the a great piece of evidence for the paranormal community and if there is any one out there that could produce this,they are truly talented.

I do not think that is a good way of denying ignorance.

I am skeptical because I do not find the movement natural. If you find it natural, good for you, but unless you can show me where I am wrong I will still think this video was made to look like a ghost was using the swing because I find that origin more plausible with the evidences I have than that it was a real ghost.

<< 1  2   >>

join