It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black christ and the pope

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
can some on validate the following this is an excerpt from an interview.

Sir, Billy Graham has made the same statement in public. Why not ask him what Scripture he found it in? When Pope Pius XII died, LIFE magazine carried a picture of him in his privatestudy kneeling before a black Christ. What was the source of their information? All white people who have studied history and geography know that Christ was a black man. Only the poor, brainwashed American Negro has been made to believe that Christ was white, to maneuver him into worshiping the white man. After becoming a Muslim in prison, I read almost everything I could put my hands on in the prison library. I began to think back on everything I had read and especially with the histories, I realized that nearly all of them read by the general public have been made into white histories. I found out that the history-whitening process either had left out great things that black men had done, or some of the great black men had gotten whitened.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
According to the Bible, Jesus is Jewish...hence the title "King of the Jews".
-Quin

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
please post a picture.

Are you sure it was a Black Christ and not a Black Madonna? The Black Madonna's are well documented.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytquin
According to the Bible, Jesus is Jewish...hence the title "King of the Jews".
-Quin

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity. Look at Sammy Davis Jr. and Whoopie Goldberg.

It has been well documented that a great number of peopl of African descent occupied the Middle East. I think it's very possible that Jesus was a clack man.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
anyone else i would like to see a picture of the pope praying to a black christ i got that quote from a playboy interview with malcolm x

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And here I always thought jesus was blonde with blue eyes?,guess I've never been in prison so never saw those books

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The Gospel writers record an account when Jesus avoided violence by an angry mob simply by mingling with the crowd. Judas had to identify Him with a kiss of betrayal. Obviously, these incidents show us that Jesus looked like any other Jew of His day.

Jesus was born a Jew.
The only black Jews around the world now are converts (Whoopi Goldberg, Sammy davis, Jr., etc.)
Go into Israel (the Holy Land) and look at the Jewish population.
They're all white-looking caucasions, with dark/swarthy traits. Not black-looking at all!

Jesus wasn't sporting an afro.
It says somewhere in the Bible that he had "long, flowing, brown hair" and a beard.
This is not a characteristic of black men at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
^^ can you please show the scripture that says this with jesus having long flowing brown hair.

jew isnt a race of people but a religion so it dosent mean that jesus wasnt black because he was jewish. furthermore how could jesus be a jew teaching christianity.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So now we have people doubting that Jesus was infact a Jew? That fact is a very important and significant one.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have long flowing dark brown hair (dreadlocks). And if my mother was a Jew, then I would be considered a jew. If my maternal grandmother was a Jew, then I would be considered a Jew.

Edit: my point is I'm black

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
According to the good folks at Landover Baptist.....

www.landoverbaptist.net...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Does it REALLY matter what color/race he was or is??? It has no relevance what so ever.

-Quin

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Jesus was a Jew. According to anthropologists, Jews belong to the Caucasian race, which includes all those throughout Europe, the Middle East, and north of the Sahara. What some commonly call the Jewish, Arab, or European race is really a misnomer. Those would be ethnic groups within the same race, thus they may share similar features. In fact, sometimes, a person within an ethnic group may be mistaken as being part of another ethnic group.

Can you always tell who is a German, an Englishman, an Iranian, or a Spaniard? I have seen many light skin, light hair Iraqis and on the contrary I’ve seen many dark skin, dark hair Romanians. To think that an ethnic group must always resemble certain features is ludicrous.

Christ would have lived much of His life outdoors, and thus His skin darkened by the hot sun.

Let me make another point: we should not be offended or exalted by the simple fact that Christ was born a Jew. That’s the facts of the scriptures. This does not make one race or ethnic group more important than the others. Christ had to come through one race, and one ethnic group, and through one family. Race and ethnicity does not matter to God.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why is it that when blacks go into jail a large percentage turn to islam because the white man had them as slaves xxx amount of years ago? Do blacks not realise that Islam had negro slaves hundreds of years before whites even knew about negros? and please, can some one explain why they seem to be so ready to side with islam against the white man? Slavery is wrong, but to blame whites soley for your current problems is like me blaming arabs because two hundred years ago a relative of mine got taken by slave traders from the cornish coast?

Oh and 4th disciple, I don't want to offend you, but shut the f### up about Jesus being black and all whites know that. Jesus was a jew from Jewish descent. That makes him white. Just because you converted to the corruption of Islam doesn't make you the worlds authoruty on religion ( as much as muslims like to think they are. Ever wondered why the Koran is like the bible? old mohammed stole it, twisted it, and made his own little desert book out of it). lay off Jesus you moron.

And as for your stupidity of asking how he taught Christianity if he was a jew..read the Bible you freaking moron. He taught about one God, and being the son of God. He taught that forgiveness and love was all, and that the temple and the law was secondary to God. He was the start of Christianity. He IS Christianity.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Why didnt jesus ever say christianity is the way, and like i say jew isnt a race its a religion. Religion can never be a race of people. people seem to forget that. anyway i got a link for evryone who looks at this thread. youll have to read the whle thing to get where im coming from.
www.hermetic.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And after my rant, I will apologise and forgive you. Just like Jesus said we should.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oh and 4th, Jesus did say Christianity was the way.

"And no man shall go to my Father but through me"

You want to go to heaven, got to go through Jesus first.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
^^ what does that statement have to do with christianity

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
4Th it is Christ saying that to get to God and Heaven you have to go through Christ first- Hence you have to be a follower of Christ, and hence forth you have to be a Christian.

Islam denies Christ, so i understand your hostility, but with your posts I cannot understand your stupidity.

I'm gonna leave this thread alone now, as 4th we will have to agree to disagree on this matter. You follow some thing, and I follow Jesus. Our decisions are ours alone.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4th disciple
anyone else i would like to see a picture of the pope praying to a black christ i got that quote from a playboy interview with malcolm x

So this is your reference material, the prison library's Playboy magazines
Need I say more.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join