It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a grandfather (in a manner of speaking)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My cat just gave birth to four beautilful kittens tonight. They're all healthy (and very hungry). Having never seen an animal give birth before, I will have to say that it's one of the most magical things. There's nothing more beautiful than seeing new life being born into the world.

With both of the parents being black, the four kittens are: 2 black, one semi-black (having lighter color near the hindsection), and one that is of, as yet, indeterminate color - could be grey, could be orange tabby.... I really don't know yet. They're all beautiful though. I have video of the birth of the second kitten, and video of the first kitten just after birth. As both are pretty graphic (with the mother eating the placental sack and all), I won't post them on here, but if any of you want to see the video, U2U me, and I'll privately give you the link once it's uploaded tomorrow (after my video camera charges up, so I can actually upload everything).

I'm just amazed by this whole thing. It has to be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
congrats obs!

If I lived near you I would have been willing to take one of the kittens when they get weened.

join