It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The Third Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Well what about who has the most power in the world today? "USA"
I thought the AC would be someone with great power, and a movement for change. Change to bring world peace. I am not pointing fingers at Bush, but maybe the one who comes after him. USA has its nose in everyone’s business. So our government says to fight for world peace. To rid the world of terrorists. America has all the power as i see it. Even to the point of going against the UN.
Don't be so blind. Keep your guard up.
Christ is comming soon.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Click below to visit the site for further info.

www.dccsa.com...

Admins, if I have incorrectly linked to this image on another site, please let me know and I shall edit my post. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarper
[img]

This calculation is bullocks... you're not gonna find him using faulty tables like that one.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The prophecy of Revelation is in the past. The prophecies have already happened. We are in unwritten territory, and control our future. Satan has done what he was supposed to, and is now back with God. The evil that exists now is manmade. There is still the burning lake of sulpher. The closest thing to prophecy now is science fiction writers. We should stop teaching Doomsday, and teach peace. Or would we rather see an apocolypse?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
stompk, how do you know that for sure? that would be breaking news... and wouldn''t the final resting place of satan be the eternal fire?

I can also imagine satan wanting us to believe it all happend allready, so he could appear to us, claiming to be god, saying.. look.. we are allready in the new earth.. I made it happen like so and so..

really I believe we are still climaxing toward this point.. with more and more very strong deceptions being spread around..

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
phinix, I was told by a man I believe to be a messenger of God. Satan was created by God in the beginning, to do the work of God. God has a much bigger plan for us than we can even begin to imagine. After all, we are all his children. Adam was the seed, and Noah was the trunk, with his children being the beginning of the branches of the tree of life. Jesus was sent to water the tree, and prune it. We, in this time, are the fruit. God is about to reveal His glory to us soon, maybe even next year. It's sorta up to us, where we want to go. We control our destiny.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Who was the first I wonder (or second), arn't their olny one antichrists who come durring the end times.

Well then again explaining something that doesn't make sense, how can it be explained?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

I'm sorry, but we must be talking about a different God then.. hey.. can happen in this world of many perspectives..

A great number of people will accept the antichrist as the messiah, with open arms, with no doubt...
Deceptions will delude even the highest... it's out there.. I feel it.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by phiniks]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join