It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hacker was caught!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

T. Stokes: 39 year old computer nerd Gary Mc’kinnon faces up to 70 years in prison, depending on the charges, for hacking into 97 U.S defence computers for information on U.F.O s. The U.S representatives claimed at Bow St. magistrates court, that he did $700,000 damages to defence computers, and must be tried in the U.S. Other experts deny any damages to defence computers, other than to read the secret files, which as the government works for the people, should be in public domain. Details of any damage must be proved in a British court, as “extraordinary renditions” breach international law..anyway, particularly as the U.F.O category is not defence related.( officially ) Why the U.S government would want U.F.O files on 97 of its defence computers if as it claims they do not exist ? this should come out in court. Spy Jonathan Pollard among others claim that the whole British and American Defence system is penetrated by Israel to the point where they can put in their own data, this same information was gleaned from telephone conversations from the yacht of publisher Robert Maxwell, so why no prosecutions here ?

British M.P Tom Harris quite rightly, wants stiffer penalties for hackers and the stopping of internet and postal spam, but this is very different. When I was involved in the 1970s watching U.F.O flights, Otto Binder documented 137 suspicious deaths of top U.F.O investigators in 1971. At this time I will not say more. The complete batch of “support Gary Mc’kinnon U.F.O “Tea shirts and tea towels and socks, has been sold world wide, with some families ordering as many as 20 sets for christmas presents.Email the U S embassy today for the release of Mc’kinnon and the U F O files. unexplained-mysteries.com

Wow, the government is really eviler than I thought. What do you all think of this? Sorry if this is old news, I just heard about it.

mod edit to use "ex" instead of cut/paste
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 28-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, when your trying to find stuff that's not really available to the public you can be sure it has its reasons. As for this hacker and computer nerd, I am sure he gained to braging right and all too be reserved for him in his time to be served in jail. Not much can be done if he got caught and the files he had gotten still on his computer. A lost cause . Unless he made a back up for the whole world too share. Then again Ladies and gentlement what "Is authentic Military documents retaining too UFO's" I see many so pro claimed documents either being manipulated on the net or forged. Just don't know what real any more.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
From memory, I seem to remember the only thing that looked even slightly suspicious he found was reference to something like an off-planet security clearance. The thing is, the best hackers are obviously unknown because they don't get caught. I would have thought by now that if there was anything particularly good to be found on these defense computers, it would have already been found.

Spy Jonathan Pollard among others claim that the whole British and American Defence system is penetrated by Israel to the point where they can put in their own data, this same information was gleaned from telephone conversations from the yacht of publisher Robert Maxwell, so why no prosecutions here ?

Where did you get this? Sounds interesting.

Edit: Sorry just realised it came straight from the article, still interesting. I had a quick look round for Jonathan Pollard but didn't find anything particularly interesting. This is what I was talking about:

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."
guardian.co.uk

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Nova]

mod edit to use "news" instead of "quote"
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 28-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
On the other hand,

If "UFO sightings" were in fact sightings of stealth craft involved in wargames, or craft in distress, or spy-satelite launches, then they'd have definite military value.

The off planet clearance sounds to me like a euphemism for being dead. But maybe it was in there as "tar" to stick to potential hackers. If you're going to make a legal case against a hacker, you need some info he could have gotten ONLY from you.

Like the names of our "fleet of space saucers" perhaps.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I found an Interview that was done by the guardian and gary, it makes for an intersting read, the only thing he claims to have found which was weird was a reference to extraterstrial officers.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There just something about the interview that rings true. There are no boast about finding the mythical evidence that sheds light on the whole UFO mystery. Just a reference about the extraterrestrial Officers. He also makes claim of something - He has evidence. If every computer near him was taken/confiscated then - if he does have evidence - it must be stash somewhere. Maybe the interview is his way of sending a mesage of don't Fu** with me or these interviews will go on and he might release what little evidence he has - if any. I just think its wierd that he didn't copy any of the information he came across during his treks. The thought that he might be lucky enough to gain access to all these places but very unlucky at not finding anything of value. I do think he did find that entry, just something about it ings true and he did surf the goverment for years, had to find something.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This guy as a friggin' hero. We can only hope others like him succeed and get this information to the public before their respective government squashes them. The government is responsible to the people, and the people demand the truth!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ah yes, we demand the truth. However, the government is also tasked with protecting us, the People. If this sort of information was released to the general public, it could harm more than help. What's that saying? The truth hurts?

Be careful of what you wish for.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Interesting story thanks for bringing it up. Looking more into it I found this

Mr McKinnon further explained that he believes the US military has reverse engineered an anti-gravity propulsion system from recovered alien spacecraft, and that this propulsion system is being kept a secret.

news.bbc.co.uk...

As for his quest to find evidence of a UFO cover-up, Mr McKinnon has said that he found some circumstantial evidence online to back his claims, including what he said are photos with what he speculated were alien spacecraft airbrushed out of the picture.

He said the photos in question were too large to download to his own computer

There use to be a BBC Audio file with him being interviewed were he got into this stuff like NASA airbrushing out ships and such but it has long since expired on the BBC website

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hope nobody minds but I posted a thread in this very subject a while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what I've thought all along. The majority if not all UFO sitings are man made craft. Antigravity craft have been in development for decades without the involvement of extraterrestrial technology.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If the people don't know what the government is doing, then how can the government be held accountable? The truth is the truth and the government is "of the people and by the people" and so forth. It is composed of people, is it not? Why are these "elect" few better equipped to handle "the truth" than anyone else?

Everything comes with both good and bad aspects and this is no different. Give the masses some credit, there will always be good and bad, but withholding the truth is bad...even if it hurts.

new topics

top topics

join