It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apprentice... Trump..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Alright,

The Apprentice premiers tonight!

This is the fifth installment of the show I believe, correct me if I am wrong, and this season begins with Stewarts show left in the dust.

I absolutely love this show, and I enjoy seeing how Trump runs his business with an iron fist. He expects greatness and settles for nothing less. Some of the scenery you see in this show is breathtaking and shows NYC in the light it should be.

You can find more information on the show at:

www.nbc.com...

I have read that passed winners of the show recieve an annual salary of $250,000 a year, but really make their money by doing speeches where they pull in between $5000-$7000 for one, and they do 2 or 3 a week.

So there is much more money on the line here than a Survivor or a Big Brother. This is not a lump sum win, this is the rest of your life. Your career.

Any other fans out there?

Here is a rare picture of the Trumpster as a young Child........

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I watched it...It was the first time I decided to watch the show...and I liked it. Trumps gotta a good show on his hands.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Yeah, Trumps got it all....the Toupe, the Money.

But being a Brit, I think Sir Alan Sugars UK version of The Apprentice is better, due to the fact that the contestants are weirder and Sir Alan is more scary looking.

Seeing The Trump in his magic wig would just send me into fits of laughter, while Sugars angry scowling multi-wrinkled forehead is a scary sight to behold:

YOU'RE

FIRED!

[edit on 28-2-2006 by chebob]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Has anybody been watching this years season? It is the rare exception to Reality Television that I can actually stomach. The winners attain legit careers instead of a lump sum that will be taxed and blown.

If anybody has been watching it, the lone Canadian on the show is a real role model to all of us now. Brent. :shk:

Personally I think hes a nutcase and probably one of the more talented members on the team. He needs to control himself alittle more and know when to shut up.. doing this will give him a few more weeks on the show.

Lenny, the russian, is probably my favorite. He is down to earth and a dry sence of humour.

Any members out their watch the show and have any opinions?

It is on I believe 9PM EST on NBC, Monday Nights. That being tonight if your just waking up.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I never miss an episode! Since day 1 of series 1, sad really I suppose but me and wifey loves it! The Donald is the main man! Alan Sugar couldnt afford Donald's suits! ....well he could really.

I thought he would have kept Brent in a bit longer as he was making every show more watchable but there you are... dont mess with the Donald!

Here's Trumps dog, they say they look like the owners!

top topics

join