It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Energy (once again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Go here:

pesn.com...

Looks like things are starting to emerge...

What do you make of this?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
M'K, or not. Hmm....

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This stuff, and the slew of copycats, have been in "preproduction" for years.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hell, if it's real, then it's awesome. my power bill could use some shrinkage.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
January 17 2005 is the articles date and they say that someitme in 2006 they will release the device. Time's a tickin'.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm skeptical of all "Free Energy" claims, with the top claim being the ability to harness the so-called "ZPE Field". I'm much more open to Vacuum Energy utilization because that has been quantasized and backed up by some very prominent Theoretical Physists. Even if they were to claim utilization of Vacuum Energy I would still be skeptical. It's my belief that we, as a species, are still much too primitive to be able to grasp such a concept to the extent where we would be able to utilize it. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say it's "impossible" but then again I won't go out on the opposit limb and say it's "likely possible" either. I remain on the fense on the issue of the possibility of such technologies. Personally all this tinkering and debunking of these money making schemes is all wasted time and energy which could be better utilized elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nick cooks hunt for zero point is an amazing book all about this type of research ever since ww2 and the germans.

Schraubergers implosin engine is an eye opener, as if he could do this 60 years ago, just where did it all disapear to? (He produced an energy field of uncertain origion that gave an almost antigravity effect and only needed a starter motor and then the energy used was free...)

hidden by the Americans is my theory - But dig a bit and this field becomes mined pretty quick by some pretty heavy hitters in industry.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
As a new member I have scanned comments on zero-point energy finding extremely interesting points of view. Please indulge me to summerize thirty-five years of research on the nature of energy leading to what is now referred to as a zero-point field. It exists, it is real, but the current inquiry will never gain a handle on its true nature until it is recognized that electromagnetic fluctuations are not the absolute energy state of the field. Failing that understanding all the mystery riddled throughout current theory, such as inertia, gravity, light speed, ad infinitum, will go unanswered. To get there one must revisit some conclusions and assumptions made in the nineteenth century to find what they are.

First, cause and effect was ultimately abandoned at the atomic level after Young's two-slit experiment in 1801. It was determined energy possessed a dual nature and the possiblity this phenomenon was a mere effect of something more basic was never considered. That fate was sealed after the Michaelson/Morley interferometer test of 1881 which wrongly confirmed space did not facilitate the propagation of light. Einstein was extremely interested in these tests and they would have their effects on both of his theories of relativity. Since that time theory has danced around the perimeter of the zero-point field never quite breaching its boundary. There is a chance all of that could change with the confirmation all of space is a field of dark energy, which is to say it can't be detected directly, only its effects. Therein lies the problem. If it can't be dected than the nature of it can never be known? That is not quite true. It is not only possible, it is something so simple if it is ever revealed it will change everything ever thought about energy. It isn't convenient to take this any deeper in this venue but I assure you the inquiry is very close but will fail to fully understand unless it gains a different understanding of cause and effect and the standard model of the atom.

One thing I can add is that dark energy, dark matter, visible matter, all are one and the same thing. There is discontinuous caveat to that but it is overcome by knowing the form, or nature, the field possesses. To see that one must understand the sinusoidal translation of light through space, and that becomes clear with the appropiate perspective on that translation. I wish it was possible give you a full-throated outline of this but just isn't possible here. Thanks for indulging me

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Apologies if this is not the correct thread / forum but thought it might interest a few of you.

After researching cymatics, I found myself theorising if increasingly complicated, or layered frequencies could do much more than create a pattern displayed on a 2-D plane. Could frequency that be displayed on a 3-D plane? We are all made of energy. Everything is energy in one form or another - light, sound, the human body....could sound itself (being energy) actually create and sustain form? Or possibly a lifeform? Please read the articles that I've put links too. Let me know what you think about this amazing intriguing "world we exist in! Love and Light to you all!

www.redicecreations.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

top topics

join