It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider-Man 3: Your Official Information On The Next Spider-Man movie.(SPOILERS)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Bruce Campbell isn't Mysterio.
He is, however, the maitre'd, and says this is his most significant role in the films yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Okay this recieved a few designs for Harry Osborn's new look, Sandman and....VENOM!!!

The former 2 look exactly as they did in the first trailer but Venom looks amazing...

The pics have been removed from the site so don't know if its okay to post here. If not Brax'll prolly take it down.
As for the pic it appears to be legit. Ain't It Cool now have the following message on the page.

SADLY- the images were removed at the request of SONY. As those of you who saw them could tell - they were EARLY versions of characters and not the final goodness, but just the mere fact that SONY asked us to take them down means.... they were pretty close. --- Harry

It appears the pics were early designs for the characters. However I think that considering Harry and Flint Marko showed their final design, it is possible that Venom is too.

I plan on making a (very overdue) entry on my blog about this, but only after the airing of the second trailer which will (I think) mean I won't get myself or ATS into trouble.

As for the second trailer...The I-Film site says that there is 2 days, 16 hours and 29 minutes (as of my posting this) before it is on their site. It is also reported as being aired on MTV at 10pm ET during 'The Duel'. So make sure you set the video recorder!

[edit on 7/11/06 by JackofBlades]

[edit on 7/11/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
the ifilm spider-man 3 site says an exclusive trailer will be up in one day and 22 hours...

i wonder if this will be the same trailer that will be shown with the new james bond movie???

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok that looks scary

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Less than two hours to go

www.ifilm.com
The Braxcave

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
T-Minus 30 minutes.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Freakin' awesome.
But no Venom? WTH?

It is cool to get some of the plot revealed and I guess the bit about Sandman and Uncle Ben is public now.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The trailer was amazing.

Though there could still be the chance of Venom, they could be keeping it a secret. Who knows.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh Venom is in the film. I'm just a little disappointed that we didn't get to see him in the trailer.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Screen shots of the trailer.

It looks like Spiderman totally owns Harry Osbourne whilst taken over by the symbiot. Coooool...

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think that's supposed to be Eddie Brock actually (played by little Eric Forman)

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
How is it that the sandman killed his uncle?????

Anyone got any ideas on that???

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
In the first film we never actually saw the murder. We just had seen Ben die and Peter found the car with the burglar in it.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I think that's supposed to be Eddie Brock actually (played by little Eric Forman)

Nah thats Peter. There is even part in the trailer where Brock is taking pics of Spider-Man commenting on the "new look." Brock should get the sybiote and become Venom after the bell tower scene.

My best guess is that in the film Peter obtains the sybiote to seek revenge on Sandman for killing Ben.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Nice trailer. But I was very disappointed there was no Venom in it.

The symbiote looked good at the end though, when Peter was screaming.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Nice trailer. But I was very disappointed there was no Venom in it.

exactly...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is anybody as dissapointed as me to see Hobgoblin (Harry Osborn) isn't wearing a hobgoblin mask (at least not from what i've seen)???

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Bruce Campbell isn't Mysterio.
He is, however, the maitre'd, and says this is his most significant role in the films yet.

He's had a cameo in both films so far, he's an usher in SM2 and he's also the wrestling announser in SM1 in which he gives Peter his name.
( Peter say's the human spider but Cambell say's Spiderman)

Does anybody know why he is in the films as a cameo in the first place and what do you think his cameo will be in SM3???

[edit on 11-11-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621

Does anybody know why he is in the films as a cameo in the first place

Bruce has a long history with the director, Sam Raimi. They are good friends and have worked together on several occasions.

In SM3 Bruce will play a maitre'd (waiter). In SM2 he was an usher.
Here is a clip of both his Spider-Man appearances.

Bruce Campbell in Spider-Man 1 and 2

Here is Bruce Campbell in two other films directed by Sam Raimi.
Evil Dead II LOL
Army of Darkness: You Want Some?

Having Bruce in a Sam Raimi film is a tradition.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join