It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for another round of ASK THE OVERLORD! (caution, some serpo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Either tonight or tomorrow night I'll be wrapping up the latest Skeptic Overview and it seems timely for another segment of "Ask The Overlord".

I plan to touch on issues related to Serpo and UFO hoaxing, seasoned with some of my MUFON experience from the 1970's.

So it might be appropriate to consider questions that are related to UFOlogy, hoaxes, and yes, even serpo.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thank the OverLord! Our pleas for an Overview have been heard!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ask the Overlord: I would just like to have a general update on "As the Serpo Turns". Did anyone come up with pictures? Any new developments? Is it looking like it's pretty dead? Or are there plenty of followers to keep it alive?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
...Or are there plenty of followers to keep it alive?

Yep, there's plenty of followers keeping it alive BH.

Here's a few for example.

As for "Ask the Overlord" ...

SO, Simon Gray will be interviewed by Ross Hemsworth, NowThat'sWeird, on March 10. Will you be doing an interview in the near future as well? Or, perhaps, Springer and SO could do a Two Out of Three Amigos with Ross as the guest. Personally, I think that would make for a rather interesting and insightful podcast interview.

SO, Now that Springer is on the mend, will we be hearing/seeing more information about the progress with the ATS TV show?

SO, Will ATS be making any monetary contributions to the "United Serpan College Fund"? Or, better yet, the "Keep Bill Ryan Off Food Stamps Fund"?

sorry, that last line just slipped out

Thanks for your time, and I am looking forward to this edition of "The Skeptic Overview"!

[edit: to add]
SO, Have you ever, personally, observed what you would consider an unidentified flying object? Something that you could not dismiss through scientific reasoning? Thanks.

[edit on 2/27/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Is it just me or did the whole serpo affair suck the life out of ATS over last little while?

In your opinion, why did this thing get so much attention while other real conspiracies and important news events went unnoticed?

Lastly, is there a timetable for the rollout of ATS 5.0? The new design looks spiffy!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Nevermind. Sorry

[edit on 2/27/06 by makeitso]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
SO: What's your opinion on the Chemtrails? Not a conspiracy? Nothing to worry about?

SO: Do you believe that science fiction is a disinformation attempt to discredit UFO conspiracy claims, or is it simply a bunch of brilliant works of pure fiction that have no ill intent?

SO: If you were in charge of FEMA, and you had between now and the year 2012 to plan for a possible alien invasion and the mass panic that would ensue, what strategy would you employ to minimise the damage caused by mass hysteria? (assume that you have a near-unlimited budget, but stay realistic)

SO: On that same note of damage control in the face of an alien invasion, would you consider the possibility that technologies such as HAARP, Chemtrail Inoculations, VeriChip, Orgone Devices, Transcendental Meditation, Remote Viewing, 'Project Superman' (check David Icke's site for this one), etc, are being designed to help protect us from hostile aliens? (ie. HAARP being used to burn out alien vessels in the troposphere, as well as mass mind control; Chemtrails being used to inoculate mankind from alien spores found in the blood streams of the recovered EBE's at roswell; etc..)

[edit on 27-2-2006 by nrky]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Questions:

How are ya, man?

through the whole serpo affair, did anyone try to "lawyer up" on you?

I'm trying to start use of a new word. what do you think "chempathy" means? do you think we could get it to be used in daily conversation?

Has their been any news in the U.S. about the Australian Wheat Board (and Iraq)?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I asked my question by podcast, just to be awkward.

How do you post podcasts to discussions like this with no initial podcast?!?

I uploaded it to special uploads and titled it ATO1

new topics

top topics

join