It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Goers Get Popcorn and a Dose of Doubt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Question 9/11

Event at historic Grand Lake Theatre asks serious questions about what really happened on Sept. 11, 2001
The requisite popcorn, soda and hot dogs were there as usual but so too were the unexpected—the activists selling books, videos and stickers questioning the official story of 9/11, and hundreds of curious truth seekers leafing through them, chatting and buying the items.

This night out at the movies was offering a lot more than just a Hollywood laugh or cry, it was offering a uniquely Bay Area-style of entertainment—films and speakers questioning a key ingredient in the administration’s War on Terror—911, and a call for people to educate themselves and take action.

This is the way to spread this information! I hope the 9/11 Truth Movement starts doing this all over the country. I think the people are open to it and curious, they just don't know what to do. This organization just might be able to help.

Denying Ignorance!

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's good to see some people are trying to get the public to question the Official lie.
On another note Grand Lake does show some interesting movies.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You know, by now, everyone has heard this 9/11 "conspiracy/explanation"

and i dont see many coming around. I think they would have to hear it from our president to beleive it. I have first hand experience with trying to explain it. The reaction i get from family & friends isnt good.

Still, its worth a try.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wrong DGtempe...

And dont give up...
it is a momentum thing...and i can see it already starting to turn...

A coworker who was diehard republican, has now emerged as a Vocal critic of the various scandals...

the Iraq war for one.

I popped the idea of an internally knowledgable or possiblly even commissioned attack on 9-11, and he said with the stuff he has seen the Saudis pull, he doesn't doubt it...

he also pointed out TO ME... that it was nice of us to be attacking SA enemies for them, when they are the ones who attacked us (see sig) he educated me to that DG...
that is progress...

and he hasn't even heard of ATS before... and doesn't research online past his e-mail...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
And dont give up...
it is a momentum thing...and i can see it already starting to turn...

I agree, Laz. I see it turning in several areas, one being this board.

It's a matter of critical mass or The Hundredth Monkey

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey look I have one too!

Face the truth people, I know this will hurt you muslim loving brains...but WE THE AMERICANS DID NOT DO THIS!!!!!

OBL was behind it, he hates us and if you are an American in this thread whining and crying that the arabs didn't do it, I have news for you...he hates YOU TOO and would cut your head off the first chance he got.

Too much reality for you...sorry, I will now let you go about your business of burying your head in your fantasy sand again!

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Of course, they're not all coming around.

OMSM, you've made some incorrect assumptions about what I believe, but that's all right.

Excellent job on the picture, though!

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

top topics

join