It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PTS virtual hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes, this is a refuge for people that take part in debates over at PTS. Please feel free to come here and Rant, Rave, Yell, or scream whatever is on your mind. I can supply virtual ice packs for your black eyes and bruised egos. Someone poke you in the eye? I have eye drops and an ice pack for you. We all know we are all idiots... You know... For thinking the way we do. This is a place to let it all go.

We can talk about the pretty things in life. Music, women, whatever floats your boat. Even you hard nosed posters know you need a break here and there right? It's OK. *wink*

Lay it all out on the tracks here... The virtual train will come and run them over. Gone... For good.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Come on, I will walk over there with you.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ah yes,

Mr. SpittinCobra, I agree with whatever you say my man. You are intelligent and articulate and your political thoughts are agreed with by many. Keep up the good work my man. Here, a virtual Codeine prescription, just for you my friend. Please read the waring label and try not to mix it with . *wink*

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Have surgery ready to go STAT!!! I'm about to enter the war zone that is the Britney Spears thread.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
We don't have a trauma center yet. Won't be online for six months yet. Any bodily harm you attain while in the Britney Spears thread can't be taken care of here.

BTW... Just curious because... I have this friend that likes Britney. You know? Where is this thread at... So I can tell him. You know what I mean?

top topics

join