It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a UFO crash in Wales? Man claims to have the 'true facts'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

A UFO investigator hopes to unravel a 30-year mystery - did spacemen land on a North Wales mountain?

Unexplained lights in the sky, an earthquake and secretive men in suits all happened on a dark winter's night in 1974 as the people of Llandderfel and Llandrillo, villages in the Berwyn mountains near Bala, sat down to their evening's TV.

But the quiet was shattered by the rumbles of an earthquake, registering 3.5 on the Richter scale.

As people ran from their houses, fearing another tremor, they witnessed a blaze of light on the mountainside above.

A local nurse and her daughters watched as a huge eggshaped craft lay on the ground with a pulsating orange and red glow.
full story

Interesting. My own personal view, given that Porton Down is mentioned, is that its a government project gone awry. Having said that, if an alien ship did crash, its occupants almost certainly would be taken there. And what of the rock mentioned? If it was an alien crash, why did they bring rocks with them? Makes more sense that if it was connected to the crash, it was of earthly origin and changed appearence due to the crash

Ram

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I came to the rock part of the story...And thought.

"why do people trust someone else to look at it?" And just send it of..
It's pretty smart... That we trust them so much. We hand it over - we never see it again.. And so - it never happend...

Possibly it was not a rock.. But a peice of the "thing"

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
That got me thinking too. Why send something for analysis, apparently never follow it up, and then think 'it must be part of a conspriracy?' Surely London Univ. must have 1000's of similar samples (none UFO related) sent to them, and I'd guess, just as in many other things in life, the best way to get answers, is to make a bloody nuisance of yourself!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm from Wales and I've heard this story before. Very interesting.

top topics

join