It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to tell my story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anfo
Are there any links to any info you have on 'Nordics'?

Yep.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
aliens.monstrous.com...
www.global-conspiracies.com...
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Originally posted by Anfo
Ever since the night I have been looking around the net for info but can only find info about the 'Greys'

And I must say that after reading that you say the 'Greys' and 'Nordics' are aparently at war with eachother I got a little shiver down my spine. That kinda freaked me out.

Sorry lol, but it's apparently true.

There are also many other related and conflicting theories.

Like the greys were enslaved by the Reptilians (really evil), and then they had some sort of a rebellion, but they aren't as advanced in tech, and they have a bit of a cloning problem (stargate style), and they had a war with the Nordic over god knows what, and are now in a ceasefire of some kind, and want to use humans, to get some DNA and genetic material.

It's unlikely that even half of that is true, sounds pretty crazy when I think about it, but some if it has to be true I guess.

The main thing I'd like to point out, is that the Nordics are peaceful. There was an incident, when in Africa I think it was, there was a girl who had some horrible disease, may have been cancer or blindness, and a really tall Nordic came in, put his hands over her, and in a period of time which I think was an hour or so, completely healed her, and then exited (through the door...of the tent).

There have also been reports of the USAF having friendly dealings with Nordics. Once instance where their saucer shaped craft landed near an AF base, and the military case for them, and they waved.....I guess that has to be a sign of friendship.

This particular incident still has me questioned, as to what the hell was it all about.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
cool another aussie abduction

I'm not sure if it's ruined your outlook on life as such and hope my enthusiasm doesn't offend you but I wish I could experience somthing like this.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Amazing story, anfo. Have you reported this to any UFO reporting organization (like MUFON)? Since the odds that you and your friend are the only ones to which this has happened is extrememly low, it would seem important to get this information in the hands of the UFO people. Could make a connection for other people. Also, it might be worthwhile firing-off an email to Bud Hopkins.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join