It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to tell my story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I have been too scared to tell anyone what had happened to me, and when I say that I mean physically scared. Just wanting to tell what happened makes me panic, but as of about 2 or 3 weeks after going to see a shrink the panic has gone away, I still feel a small amount of anxiety when I talk about it but not to the extent of the previous months.

Myself and 2 friends were coming home from a place called Wiseman's Ferry in Australia, we were up there at a fishing spot we normally go to.

We left at around 2am and headed back home along Wiseman's Ferry Road which goes through quite alot of bushland, very spooky in itself.

The friend that was driving was driving a little too fast, taking the racing line as he normally does in the early hours and clipped a rock on the edge of the road and we had a blowout, so we hd to stop to change the wheel.

We all stepped out of the car, the driver was changing the wheen and I and my other friend were having a cigarette.

At first I started to feel a shiver in my back and then the sensation on my hairs on my arm standing up then my friend noticed a kind of blur in the sky above us, when I looked at it it looked like a heat blur that you see on a hot road, wavy. You could make out the outline of it quite easily as it shimmered slightly and the stars were distorted.

We both freaked out and yelled at my friend to hurry up and get the wheel on so we can get out of there and were pointing at the UFO and he laughed at us and looked directly at where we were pointing and couldn't see it, then I felt a pain in my stomach wich moved through my body and I blacked out.

When I came to I was standing next to my friend, that also saw the UFO, inside of it. I said his name and he didnt reply so I nudged him and he came to.

The room we were in was quite dull, not alot of light, and had table with chairs around it and nothing else. We couldnt see a door anywhere until you were right up next to the wall and you could see an outline, we didn't know how to open it, we pushed it and kicked it. We went around the whole outline on the room looking for another door but didn't find anything.

After quite a while of being in the room we heard some noise outside near the door and we both freaked out again and hid under the table when the door opened. I could only see the aliens legs at this point and they didn't look alien, it had bare feet and brown pants, like brown buisiness pants. The feet were just like a human, 5 toes etc.

It sat down on a chair and just tapped on the table a few times, I didn't move and niether did my friend, I was too scared to do anything. I felt a pain in my head and felt an urge to come out and sit, I felt at ease all of a sudden so I came out from under the table and stood up, when I saw the face of the alien it did not look alien at all it was human with short blonde hair and really bright green eyes, no pupil. He stared at me until my friend came out from under the table and then he looked at him.

We both sat and when we did a cylinder came up out of the table and started to show a holographic image of earth from above it then it changed to show another planet, the planet was alot like earth but not as much water and alot more greener land mass. I had a feeling in my head that the planets were friends, I didn't understand what that meant other than it was meant to mean they were friends to us.

It showed an image of another 2 different planets together and my mind was full of hate, I felt the planets hated eachother. I looked at the alien and he just nodded to us and gestured to us like he was snapping a stick. One of the planets started to change from being full of water, greenery to a very dead looking planet with large sections seeming to be on fire, or covered in lava.

The alien pointed at the other planet and then pointed at the dead planet and gestured to us again the breaking stick. I belive he was telling us that the planets were enemies and were at war wich lead to the destruction of one planet.

It then showed earth again and then showed the agressive planet next to earth and I then felt my stomach goes quezy, like when you get butterflies, and then it showed me his planet again in the middle of earth and the agressive one and then the alien just smiled at us and pointed at his planet and back to the agressive one and I felt hate again.

After that I started to feel the pain in my stomach again and blacked out, I came to standing at where we were changing the tyre with my frined on the other side looking around, the car was gone and so was my friend that was changing the tyre. I had left my phone in the car so I couldn't call anyone but my freiend had his so we called our friend to see what had happened, his mother answered and started yelling at my frind wanting to know what happened. She said that he had a seizure, similar to an epileptic fit, which he had never had before and was passed out next to the car on the side of the road, a driver passing by saw him and called an ambulance.

After he recovered,he was out the next day, he said that he had no idea what happened, he said that after we were pointing at whatever we could see in the sky he blacked out.

After a few sessions with my shrink I am starting to believe that we were being warned of a conflict between either us and another species, or at the least a conflict between to others that will involve us somehow.

I have never had any misplaced memories about this, it was clear to me what happened the next day, but was near impossible to tell anyone what had happened as I was constanly being filled with fear when I wanted to talk about it, even with my friend that shrded the experience.

The shtink told me that it was possible that the emotions that were being put in my head at the time by the alien were still being acted upon by myself when i'd think about it, or that they purposely made me unable to tell my story, which I find hard to believe as why would they want me there in the first place?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Thats an amazing story. Would be interesting if you could maybe draw what the alien looked like, or draw a comparison to someone, same goes for the things you saw aboard the ship (walls, table, etc).

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wow what a post, im curious, how did know about this site ?
Not to be rude but im from Sydney and most of my mates that go fishing have no idea about ATS. I love to hear more on the story. Can you go back and take pics ?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
G'Day mate, live on the Gold Coast myself.

Very interesting story - have you talked to your mate about this since it happened? If so do both of what you saw and felt match?

I find it a bit strange that these 'friends' of ours would take a couple of people in the middle of nowhere and show them this, but hey. Who knows what's going on in their heads.

All the best figuring out exactly what happened - who these aliens were, etc. Maybe one day we'll find disclosure, I still find these things hard to believe. What makes me believe you is the fact your psychiatrist believes what you say bye what and how you say it so he's suggesting possibilities why you felt those emotions. And, if you ever need to tell people what happened you have one witness who was there and another who blacked out.

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm not much of an artist, I can barely draw a stick figure!

If there is anyone here that I can talk to that may be able to sketch what I desribe to them?

The room I was in, and it was only one room I was in, was round with the roof domed. The walls were not so much soft, but dificult to feel, you touch them but wouldnt be able to feel it very much and were of a whitish colour, a little grey in the dull light.

On the roof there was a box right above the table and i think this was something to do with the hologram and it was the same colour as the table.

The table was round and looked as if it was made of a type of marble metal, definatley felt metallic, the leg was a cylinder in the middle, there was 6 chairs around it and they were just metal boxes with a solid back rest and a round cussion attached to the seat.

As for the alien, he (definatley a male) looked very human, short blonde hair, maybe ear length if that makes any sense. His eyes were green with no pupils but still the whites around the green, his nose was small with a slight point and his mouth was also small and almost flat lips.

His clothes were like a silk, brown pants, no shoes, and a brown buttonless longsleave top, it was almost like the green uniform doctors wear, very bland. He wasn't holding anything or using anything to control the holgram

When the cylinder came out of the top of the table it looked as if it was part of the table, like it was stretching out of the table and the hologram appeared a few inches above it and was very clear but you could also see through it slightly.

There was nothing else in the room, no lights nothing else at all.

I know my shrink has sketches of all this aswell, but he won't let me have them or copies of them.

He wants me to have hypnotherapy to maybe reacall some extra things, but I don't believe that there is anything that has been hidden to me, everything is very clear in my head as to what was happening, it didnt feel like a dream or a hallucination.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Wow what a post, im curious, how did know about this site ?
Not to be rude but im from Sydney and most of my mates that go fishing have no idea about ATS. I love to hear more on the story. Can you go back and take pics ?

I found this site on google, trying to find somewhere where people won't ridicule me.

I can quite easily find the spot where it happened, bloody big rock just up the road from it.

G'Day mate, live on the Gold Coast myself.

Very interesting story - have you talked to your mate about this since it happened? If so do both of what you saw and felt match?

I find it a bit strange that these 'friends' of ours would take a couple of people in the middle of nowhere and show them this, but hey. Who knows what's going on in their heads.

All the best figuring out exactly what happened - who these aliens were, etc. Maybe one day we'll find disclosure, I still find these things hard to believe. What makes me believe you is the fact your psychiatrist believes what you say bye what and how you say it so he's suggesting possibilities why you felt those emotions. And, if you ever need to tell people what happened you have one witness who was there and another who blacked out.

My friend that was with me doesnt talk about it, he won't even admit to me that it happened, I ask him if he's too afraid to tell me and he just shrugs it off. I asked him to see my shrink but he doesn't want to.

My friend that blacked out doesn't know what to think, i dont see him much anymore as he's started working night shift.

I should also say that I don't have any previous abduction experience and neither do my friends.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Good story

I may have missed it , but what was the estimated time of leaving and returning? And does it coincide with 'real' time. i.e. did it seem like an hour but was actually 6 hours...

Ram

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
There was a story sometime ago - also from Australia...

here is the link
Felt like adding the link..

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Thats an amazing story. Would be interesting if you could maybe draw what the alien looked like, or draw a comparison to someone, same goes for the things you saw aboard the ship (walls, table, etc).

From his description, I'd say it's a Nordic.

Although from what I know of them, they have blue eyes, although I'm not entirely certain on this.

What I am certain of, is that they are tall, what your alien tall?

Anywho, this aggresive alien species, probably the greys - them and Nordics have been at a war for a long time, and now apparently in a cease fire of sorts (from reading ATS, nothing I know first hand).

Anywho, aliens aren't stupid, they're actually quite intelligent.....and I can't see any purpose as to why this alien did this.

I also find it difficult to understand why he didn't talk, although I don't recall ever reading that Nordics talk, although I can't imagine why not....they're more or less human.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Good story

I may have missed it , but what was the estimated time of leaving and returning? And does it coincide with 'real' time. i.e. did it seem like an hour but was actually 6 hours...

In total we were away for about 90 minutes,after checking my friends phone bill we called our other friends phone at just after 4am and i'm not sure at the time we were taken, my guess is it would've been around 2:30am, maybe a bit later.

It seemed to me to be a short stay while we were there, when I came too in the UFO to the time i blacked out again it only felt like I was there for 30 minutes, if that, I have no idea how long we were blacked out for, but i'd say it was around an hour.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

From his description, I'd say it's a Nordic.

Although from what I know of them, they have blue eyes, although I'm not entirely certain on this.

What I am certain of, is that they are tall, what your alien tall?

Anywho, this aggresive alien species, probably the greys - them and Nordics have been at a war for a long time, and now apparently in a cease fire of sorts (from reading ATS, nothing I know first hand).

Anywho, aliens aren't stupid, they're actually quite intelligent.....and I can't see any purpose as to why this alien did this.

I also find it difficult to understand why he didn't talk, although I don't recall ever reading that Nordics talk, although I can't imagine why not....they're more or less human.

I only ever saw him as he was seated, from the amount of leg I could see when I was under the table as he walked in it seemed that he was tall but not by a great margin, i'm around 5'11 and he was taller than me when we were seated so I can only guess that he'd be around 6'6 - 6'10. Are there any links to any info you have on 'Nordics'?

Ever since the night I have been looking around the net for info but can only find info about the 'Greys'

And I must say that after reading that you say the 'Greys' and 'Nordics' are aparently at war with eachother I got a little shiver down my spine. That kinda freaked me out.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm curious. Why won't your psychiatrist let you have the drawings you made of ET?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
They are not my sketches, they are done by him as part of his notes and he won't let me see anyting related to his notes.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm curious as to what happened to your friends car with the flat tire?

If you were gone for no longer than 90 mins, the tire still had not been replaced, your friend was unable to drive the car as he was transported by ambulance... who picked up his car in that short of time?

From your story, it seems you guys were not very close to any populas 'out in the bush', and it would take some time for arrangements to have the car picked up.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anfo
I'm not much of an artist, I can barely draw a stick figure!

If there is anyone here that I can talk to that may be able to sketch what I desribe to them?

My friend I have read your entire story. I have had a similar experience...but not in a UFO. I would absoultely like to draw what you saw, as I am an artist myself, and I would be more than happy to assist you in that. Excellent story.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The car was towed away and taken to his house, yes it was out in the bush but still close to populated areas, only 30 minutes drive from a 120,000+ city (gosford)

The road we were on goes through about 50km's of bushland, not alot in between, a few small towns, it physically drives through the bush, not out in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

My friend I have read your entire story. I have had a similar experience...but not in a UFO. I would absoultely like to draw what you saw, as I am an artist myself, and I would be more than happy to assist you in that. Excellent story.

I tried to send a U2U about this but I was unable, I'd like very much to take you up on that offer, how would we go about this?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone. That was a good read. I wonder why he found it relevant to put you and your friend thru this good planet bad planet type learning process. I mean he had to know that most of the population has no clue about multiple planets with life. Unless something is going to happen soon that will reveal a lot more to the general public than we know now..

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Good story

I was relieved to see that what you recall was from real memory, and not from a hypnosis session.. Had you been hypnotized, it really wouldn't convince me, if what is recalled is based on the possiblities of suggestions or omissions of crucial facts by the hypnotherapist.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have to say that is a harrowing tale to be certain... I am also curious about your shrink denying you copies of your own medical record. Are the laws in Oz that different regarding medical records?

In the U.S. at least, it would be highly irregular if not illegal for the doctor to keep your record from you. I would suggest speaking with a free legal service about getting this shrink to let you have a copy of your own record. At the very least you could find out what your rights are regarding your personal medical records.

I smell a "book" or something like that twirling around in this shrink's head mate. That would be a sour deal to pull on you if that's his game and his reason for keeping the record from you.

Naturally, I could be, and hopefully am completely wrong, but this business about not letting you even see the notes the guy is writing about you just doesn't sound cricket.

At any rate, welcome to AboveTopSecret.com and please do keep us updated.

Springer...

[edit on 2-27-2006 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join