It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will putin step down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i was wondering if putin will step down when his second term comes to an end or will he continue as russias leader

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Of course he will . But he has allready found his successor who wiil rule the country next. It the guy in the middle called Dmitry Medvedev.

But of course Putin will still have a 40% influence on the country affairs and maybe more

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
well from what i hav obtaines from the media et al, i spose putin is autocratic kinda guy.n history tellls us that suchkind of ppl find it hard to give up power.
sure there may be a possibility of him pulling the strings from behind, but i guessthats still somewhat inferior 2 directly havin power, so what i spose might happen is dat he wont give up power citin some reason or the other

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Putin will step down. While rhetoric in the media tries to paint Russia as a autocratic state, it is far from it though not as 'democratic' as western european countries

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am very sure Putin will in fact step down when his time comes. There is just too much at stake and one can not expect your allies ( on which your power depends) to stay loyal if you break the trust. In modern Russia you can only assasinate only so many people without drawing attention.

Stellar

new topics

top topics

join