It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strangest Contrail/Chemtrail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Theres been little discussion of this lately so ...

Okay, I was outside at about GMT 08:00 this morning and I noticed the strangest looking contrail/chemtrail. Its postioning and actually shape was quite distinctive, I think it would be best if I draw a simple ASCII drawing

----|||||||||||||||---0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0---|||||||||||||||||||||--

That is the best representation I can do at this time.

It looked like an extremely large spread out chemtrail at the start and roughly 1/2 a mile or 1 mile across , it broke into an extremely defined donuts-on-a-rope contrail. Moving on from that after about 1/2 a mile it went back into the large thick chemtrail. This shape was extremely large compared to normal contrails/chemtrails, and was definately not a cloud.

This really made me think, it is the very first of that type I have ever seen. Now I've seen donuts on a rope many times before, and I have seen 'supposed' chemtrails, but a definate mixture of both!?

Even stranger there were two of these 'things' running parrallel in the sky, criss-crossed by various small contrails.

Now I live in the town of clevedon that is in North Somerset (thats the west coast for you Americans
) and these contrails were heading towards the city of Bristol, which has a population of ~600,000 people.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It could be a new cloud building technic they are experimenting with.

There are also some that are suspected of being used to intersept cell phone and microwave transmissions.

join