It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids and Other Ruins On The Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

A rumor about the moon has been nagging me for years...and perhaps some of you could help me find something on the 'net about it.

I recall a show called "In Search Of", hosted by Leonard Nimoy, that suggested that there are pyramids on the dark side of the Moon.

Further, there have been whispers of large ruins there as well.

Any thoughts? Your help would be appreciated.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by Jack of Scythes]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
www.lunaranomalies.com...

Squint real hard and you can see it.

The Mars Pyramids are much clearer...

Google Images

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Greetings and thank you,

I saw the pyramid images of Mars...and didn't realize that Hoagland was interested in the Moon too.

It truly boggles the imagination that there could be ruins on both the Moon and Mars.

There was an interview with Mr. Leir (of Leir-Jet fame) who said that a secret team of astronauts were set to fly on a super-secret moon-mission back before the space program was cut back. This interview, I think, was on coasttocoast AM. They were supposed to investigate these ruins firsthand.

However, I don't think a rushed moon-launch was such a great idea. The logistics of such an event would be a serious pain to accomplish.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What the hell are these pyramid things used for?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have absolutely no idea, if you want that answer ask the guys who built them.

My guess, however, is that they're used for either spiritual purposes, bases of some sort or just a cool place to chill out, m'n.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
I have absolutely no idea, if you want that answer ask the guys who built them.

My guess, however, is that they're used for either spiritual purposes, bases of some sort or just a cool place to chill out, m'n.
Nah man use your brain theyre used for something either magic because I know people that use magic use those sort of pyramid thing around their necks with the eye thing on top.It's even on the one dallar bill.Pyramids are everywhere they say even in egypt they say it traces back to atlantis.Either theyre used for contact with aliens or magic or I don't know what else but theres a something intregining about them.

The ancient egyptians used magic some sort of power or pentacle that's something that's.

We need an expert.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just been looking through ATS regarding this symbol and I found the following on this thread.

Nventual
It is the all-seeing-eye on it. Above the big pyamid has the eye inside a smaller pyamid.
Also, it says "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" meaning "A New Order of the World".
img144.imageshack.us...

moonchild
Actually, ''Novus ordo seclorum'' is latin for ''new secular order'', not ''new world order''. I understand how some people can make that mistake, however.

Nventual
"Novus" means: new, young, fresh, novel. "Ordo" means: series, row, order. "Seclorum, a shortened form of seculorum (sæculorum), is the plural of seculum (sæculum), means: generations, centuries, ages.
GreatSeal.com

The U.S. State Department translation of "novus ordo seclorum" is:

"A new order of the ages"

So, I believe I'm correct.

Definately a thread worth checking out.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawaii_boy
[We need an expert.

I'm not an expert, but I can tell you that:
a) Mention of Atlantis is restricted to Plato's the Criteas. It is not mentioned anywhere else, in any way, shape or form. Not even in Egypt, where Plato's grandfather Solon was supposed to have been told the story.
b) Plato never finished the story.
c) Atlantis was supposed to have been a massive power that conquered the entire Mediterranean. Except... there's no evidence of this.
d) The main enemy of Atlantis was supposed to be Athens. Which didn't exist in 9000 BC, and was nothing but a small town around a city in 900 BC.
e) 99.9% of Atlantis theories are a load of honk. And the 0.1% that remain are debatable.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
mars-earth.com... Here are pyramids and face on mars.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com... And pyamids on the p ocean floor
www.earthquest.co.uk...
www....-------------------------/library/occult/bermuda-triangle/
And if you look at the bermuda triangle on the atlantic ocean where atlantis used to be youll see a triangle thats a pyamid and a sign too.
And pyramids found in area51! It's written all over it.

Pyramids are used for some kind of powers and magic used from the aliens.
Theyre everywhere on earth and the moon, and other planets.
This is Atlantis from space

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Hawaii_boy]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hawaii_Boy
And if you look at the bermuda triangle on the atlantic ocean where atlantis used to be youll see a triangle thats a pyamid and a sign too.

What? From what source did you find out Atlantis was in the Atlantic Ocean? I always thought (if it did exist) that it was near Cyprus.

P.S
Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88

Hawaii_Boy

What? From what source did you find out Atlantis was in the Atlantic Ocean? I always thought (if it did exist) that it was near Cyprus.

P.S
Welcome to ATS!
Thank you.That is link I forgot about just look on ocean floors of the bermuda triangle and atlantic ocean.google earth it.
They call it atlantis because it is in atlantic ocean.In egyptian pyramids hyroglyths it says about aliens and magic and the powers they use and it says atlantis excistsance.Everything is linked it has links.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
come on havent you guys played Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders? they're used to store the device to destroy the mindbenders!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey guys!

Have you ever heard of lunacognita?
He's the reason Im on this site.
His videos intrigued me enough to come here.
Speaking of which Ill post the links.
Very good evidence!
Ever hear about the plant on the moon?
You have now.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Very creepy music!

Sincerely,
joshedis

new topics

top topics