It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is "Life on Mars" being Whitewashed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi Again Iori

Can the land rovers also check beneath the surface for life? Just wondering. I used to have dreams when I was a kid about life beneath the surface of mars.

Also, I wish on this planet people would look more for signs of life too. Lol...By that I mean look harder for new lifeforms in the rainforests (or wherever they are hiding), and try to preserve these lifeforms, and also not stir up any dangerous lifeforms, bacterial or otherwise while mowing down the rainforests.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Hi Again Iori

Can the land rovers also check beneath the surface for life? Just wondering. I used to have dreams when I was a kid about life beneath the surface of mars.

Also, I wish on this planet people would look more for signs of life too. Lol...By that I mean look harder for new lifeforms in the rainforests (or wherever they are hiding), and try to preserve these lifeforms, and also not stir up any dangerous lifeforms, bacterial or otherwise while mowing down the rainforests.

I don't think they can.
The conceptual nuclkear powered rover that might get sent to Mars could though.

There have been some discoveries of new lifeforms in the last 5 years, macroscopic and microscopic, there are some threads about them somewhere, sorry I'd find them, but I'm writing this, watching CNN and writing a resume, Job application and cover letter for a class, so it would take me hours to find some of them.

However, from memory there was a new species of monkey discovered, a bunch of micro organisms that exist and thrive in places toxic to human, there was a bunch of new bugs discovered in a cave and recently in Papau New Guinea, I think thats where it was atleast, some new birds and monkeys and butterflie species were discovered, plus a species everyone thought had gone extinct.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Iori...The nuclear powered rover sounds awesome!! I just know if I were a life form on Mars, I would be burrowing in to escape the extreme storms and climate there.

Oh no, I wouldn't think of asking you for anything that isn't right off the top of your head! Good luck on your class project...if you need any help with Resume's u2u me...I've written a few of them for different people!

That's good news that some species are being discovered despite all.

ok be good and do your homework now!!

<< 1  2   >>

join