It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the best pc RPG ever!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i would have to say diablo 2. what do youse guys think? is there really any other rpg as fine tuned and fun to play as diablo 2? what about rpg's not made by blizzard... good? boring???

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well, im playing Icewind Dale at the moment. Heh, it's a good game. Is Diablo 2 any good?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
diablo 2 is amazing one time i played that game from 9pm -3am i would have played mre but my eyes were way too tired! what is icewind dale about???

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Icewind Dale is a game based upon a land in the Forgotton Realms world. It's like Baldur's Gate, but with icy mountains basically. It's an old game, but I like it. For a fiver for a game that supposed to take up to 30-50 hours to complete, I'm well chuffed.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hard to say.One of my all time favs was ultima 7 the black gate.But also Morrowind for the p.c rocked.!!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well who likes to play diablo 2? isnt it true warcraft is a diablo 2 duplicate with ugly characters?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
diablo 2 is more of an action game than it is a true RPG. I have to say that i'm EXTREMELY impressed with neverwinter nights, and i can't wait for nwn 2. Fallout 1 and 2 were both amazing games as well. and, despite the insane amount of bugs involved in the elder scrolls 3: Daggerfall, it was one of the most groundbreaking games ever. the interface wasn't that great...think FPS crossed with RPG, but you could explore every single inch of the gameworld. basically a 1990's version of morrowind.

betrayal at krondor was fun too.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Easy...

The ELDER SCROLLS III: Morrowind GOTY Edition PC

and Coming soon 03/21/2006 for the PC and XBOX 360......

The ELDER SCROLLS IV: Oblivion

/END THREAD

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
fallout and fallout II hands down

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
fallout and fallout II hands down

We have a winner.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Loved Fallout!!!
My fave, though, is Dungeon Siege....

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Morrowind?

Don't forget Daggerfall

The game really has no end.. and I think it's spooked.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Avernum/Exile

dated graphics but in rpg terms the games are immense. Especially Exile/Avernum 3

Avernum is the remake of Exile

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Havn't played many RPG's before have you
Morrowind is a better game than Oblivion, but neither has the "right stuff" that makes it worthy of the title of "Best Ever." I thought this would be obvious to anyone, yet only 2 other people int his thread have mentioned those games.

Fallout 2 is the best RPG ever, followed closely by Baldur's Gate 2 and than Might and Magic 3.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Final Fantasey 7, Diablo, Morrowind, Oblivion

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Diablo is the best, i played that for a whole year, i still have it on my computer with all the charactors fully equipped.....

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
well who likes to play diablo 2? isnt it true warcraft is a diablo 2 duplicate with ugly characters?

Uhm... Definately no. It's 2 totally different ganres.. And Warcraft I came out before Diablo I anyway..

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Anyone remember Monkey Island? It was around ages ago, but I seem to remember having fun with it.....

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Monkey Island 1,2 and 3 were classics, back in the days when games were funny.

Number 4 was a bit pants, but oh well, they did well with the first 3 so they can be forgiven.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join