Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Vernon Wayne Ball: Mind Control Victim

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is some information from a gentleman claiming that he was brainwashed and "mind-teased" by the government of the United States. He filed a grievance with Dubya.

In September of 1994, at 2119 Plum Street, Terre Haute, Indiana, this government, through technology with voices, subliminal messages, mind control and telepathy, brainwashed, scrambled my thought pattern and brain teased me, because I would not obey their commands. I was placed into a hypnotic state of being which caused several suicide attempts, incarceration and the loss of my career, as a tree climber.

I filed a grievance to George Bush, according to our constitution (article one). He will not confirm, or deny such technology in use, today.

So, I'm wondering if anyone else has been victimized by this technology? If you have any information, please contact me. I know there must be many others "out there" that have suffered, as the result of this technology. If you are one of them, I need some affidavits from you. You will find links to forms to fill out and have notarized below. Working together, we have a much better chance of getting this case into court.

source: grievance.info...

What is up with mind control these days anyway? Is MKULTRA still going on under a new name with new, improved technology? Are there humans being used as guinea pigs out there? We know our government experiements with diseases on unknowing individuals....so why not mind control experiments as well?

join