It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went ghost hunting today. (pics)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
LOL @ Yarcofin and MWupy. I thought MrWupy pic looked a little like fuzzy white orbs tho...was it just white spots on the tree? You got me then! LOL

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I zoomed in and it seems too have a black aura around the actuel ghost(if it is even one..),and it kinda doesn't fit in with the coulour of the tree at all,but iv seen many weird shapes in trees even.
The face it looks like,he seems old and looking at the ground in shame it almost shaped like.

But this could easiley be faked.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega

But this could easiley be faked.

This was NOT faked. The picture appears just as I took it and D/L'd it from the camera. It may not be a ghost but whatever it is, it appears in the pic just as i took it.

Wupy

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi Firm
Do you have a few or a lot of good paranormal pics? If there real good & sharp and of course no doctoring up, yes they would! Anything you care to share?
Keep snapping them if you have had some luck, I've noticed that some people who are sensitive to the spirit world, are able to produce more paranormal pics than just the average photo taker!
Let me Know please, would love to see them!
Angel

Edit, saw that you said to check them out under paranormal, will do firm and get back to you, with what I think! Had missed that before sorry about that!

[edit on 28-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi MR

Were you able to get the picture blown up yet & zoomed in, so we can see how eerie their faces really look?
On many paranormal sites, I've read about spirits attaching themselves to trees and things of this sort!
Give me the creeps, but I love this sort of stuff!
Hope you get it enlarged!
Great Pic
Angel

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Hi MR

Were you able to get the picture blown up yet & zoomed in, so we can see how eerie their faces really look?
Angel

Nah, I just recently started getting into photo's. A few weeks ago I picked up a 4.1 megapixel Fujipix camera and liked it so much I splurged this weekend and got an 8.0 megapixel Konica Dimage X1.

I'm just starting and I have a ton of stuff to learn, but so far its been fun. The first thing I have to get is a good imaging program so I can get into resizing and cutting down on size without losing too much quality. Right now my JPG's are coming in at over a meg. THATS HUGE!

Once I learn a bit more on how, i'll see about resizing and stuff.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
mr nice camera, boy your going to have some fun with that! That was one neat picture you took of that tree, I can imagine what you'll dish up with this camera!
I know their is a lot to learn isn't there! I've been trying to teach myself the ropes for awhile! I really need an update too on mine!

Well if you shoot any more pics would love to see them! Try researching the paranormal about the tree nomes, spirits, real interesting like I said before! I think thats the correct spell on nomes -

Nice Avature by the way!
Angel

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hi Firm
I checked out the picture, I remember I had seen that before on your thread, pretty neat, do you know I also captured another face, clear as day on it, a man with beard and all, clear as day too! You never circled that one, would like to point that out to you!
Oh I'm sure someone would pay you a nice sum, especially if proven to be authentic and all! Once they see the sign also - this would be a real plus!
We need to talk! Will point out the other one for you!
Angel

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join