It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went ghost hunting today. (pics)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have just GOT to get a decent program for resizing pics without losing their quality. Oh, I went ghost hunting today. As usual I didn't get much, most I won't even bother you with.

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon so I grabed my camera and went for a walk. I passed thru a local cemetary that is supposed to be haunted and snapped a whole crapload of pics. One was pretty odd so I thought i'd share it with you. The tree in the pic has faces in it. It's pretty weird really.

Here's the link: Faces in the tree by mrwupy

If anyone can explain this i'm more then happy to listen

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
ahh,

I think i see the face your talking about.
It looks like a porcelin dolls face kind of...?
I suppose if you take enough photos of a tree your bound to see somthing that resembles somthing else...
Heres what i suppose, take maybe 20 photos of a tree in your back yard,
and see if you can see any faces.
Test the coincidence.
But it's a nice photo none the less, it's now my desktop backround. thankz.. lol

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Have u seen my viaduct photo, it makes good reading aswell

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Looking at a sceptic point of view, oddgrowth of a tree, or some parts branches have been cut off. It may have been photo-shopped.

Looking at a believers point of view, the spirits have became lodged in that tree because it is on their grave (a bit farfetched) Possibly the images of the first people who worked or were buried there.

Could you see these with the naked eye, or did they just appear on the picture?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes, I saw the picture of the viaduct and it was awesome. I stared at that pic for quite awhile.

I can assure you this wasn't photoshopped, I took it myself this very afternoon. I don't know if it can be seen with the naked eye, I was looking at the display on my camera and didn't notice it till i got home and went thru the pics I took. This one just stuck out a bit.

It may just be the tree, i don't know. You can bet the next time i walk thru that cemetary i'll have another pic of it to compare it too though.

Wupy

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi mr
Now that was interesting, very clear too! I bet if professionals ghost sites had a look see, they could offer you a hefty price for it!
Excellent picture, I too love to take pics like that!
Angel

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
U can sell them? how? Do u think they'd by mine?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ahh, where can i see this viaduct photo you guys are on about?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Go on paranormal studies or actuallu click on find posts on my thing & u'll see it

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sigh I'm never good at spotting stuff like this....

Could anyone do a blowup and circle exactly what I'm supposed to be looking at? Thanks a lot

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Its human pattern recognition. The human mind will try to find patterns, especially patterns matching faces, even in static, its a known human condition. Nothing more.
Not ghosts, not dryads, not treants.

Wood is one of the most common places this type of image turns up.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
go back there and take more pics

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Where am I suppose to look? It's a doll face?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think I mightve foudn it or well only face i could see but it doesnt look like a doll face... imo.

if iwas to say that was a face i'd say it reminds me of the punisher skull logo kindasortamaybe.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey, it was a lazy Sunday afternoon and I needed something to do. I went to a local cemetary and took pictures. (I'm strange like that)

Thank you all for peeing on my parade.

Still, it was a lovely day and if nothing out of the ordinary occured here, good. I still enjoyed the day.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Mrwupy,

Yes I see what you mean with the face in the tree, it almost looked to me like two blurry little white faces....Instead of eyes. I tried to transfer your pic to my photo program, but it didnt work. Anyway I wanted to blow up the small white things and enhance to see if I could get more details.

If you need another temporary Photo Program you can get a trial Paint Shop Pro & other Photo programs for free..I got a free version before to enhance ghost pics...I run them through 3 different photo programs sometimes.

Anyway, no matter what, it's an awesome tree that looks like it has a story to tell! And, what a beautiful shot of the cemetary on a nice Sunday Day! It's fun to take time out to go for strolls like that. Thanks for sharing pic.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
p.s.

I forgot to say if you want me to blow up just the part of the tree where white spots on your pic and enhance it and put thru different filters to see if we can get more details, then u2u me Mrwupy. You would have to send me file and upload it back here yourself after enhancing, because I don't know how. Also, I would destroy my working copy of your pic when done. It might take a couple days for me to get to it though, and not sure if it would help a lot but would be willing to try!

Look forward to seeing more pictures from your favorite haunts.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think we're talking mold and/or fungus. I have the same thing happening in my backyard:

Or maybe even just shade.

Not even joking: OH MY GOD. Does anybody else see a clown/gnome on the innermost right limb? Also, a little skeleton man on the black.

Your mind will create anything you want to see.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yea but your tree looks like a chickens foot sticking up out of the ground....Mine has faces on it so neener neener

Wupy

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Haha, so it does. Neener neener indeed. Nah, it looks more tree-liked when it isn't cropped like that. Plus it's winter and it's sorta sleeping.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join