It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Contrails are suppost to come from the engines, and chemtrails are just contrails, right? Well, what about this picture, is it fake?
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

And this picture has an invisible chemtrail plane, which even I think I saw before.
www.lightwatcher.com...

Can you explain these pictures?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The plane isn't invisible, it's very small because it's far away. The exhaust/contrail swells in size pretty fast because of the rapidly expanding hot gases in the relatively cool air up there.

In the first picture (if it's not faked) the plane is probably moving very fast. Small protuberances or parts that aren't "perfectly" aerodynamic create a low pressure area behind them that actually causes fog to form. In the cold air the fog will tend to hang around a while.

I haven't read much on chemtrails, but I wouldn't put it past the government to do something like that!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The first picture is a USN E-6 TACAMO. The "chemtrail" is faked. Those are the WHEEL WELLS where the "smoke" is coming from. There's barely enough room for the wheels in there, let alone any other equipment.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Nice to see a thread on here about chemtrails.

Hard to see a blue sky nowadays like we used to.

There is a big difference between a chemtrail and a contrail, I have an excellent video on my site which shows the proof, but I'm not allowed to post links yet so if a mod or anyone could help or post it for me (a link to the video would do, i have no need to plug my site) that would be great. Heres a little write up and i've added an excellent pic.

Blatant ABC
By Marjorie Tietjen

What is the main purpose of the extensive chemtrail jet aerosol program and is this operation a permanent necessity? I ask myself these puzzling and frustrating questions over and over again but there seems to be no certain answer.
Several days ago, I was speaking with a customer in my store who happened to mention that he was in the Airforce. Needless to say, that peaked my interest. I asked him what he knew about the current jet aerosol operation. I briefly described what I was referring to and I could sense that he knew exactly what I was talking about. I brought up the possibility of the chemtrails being used as some sort of sunscreen. He replied in a very sincere manner...."well, you know that we are having problems with too much of the sun's radiation entering our atmosphere." At that point another customer joined the conversation, changed the subject and dominated the whole interchange. Soon the gentleman from the Airforce said that he really had to go and I didn't have an opportunity to ask any further questions. It was very interesting to note his reaction when I was showing him some of my chemtrail photos. He never once said oh... those are only normal contrails. In fact he didn't say anything. He wore a look which said to me that he knew exactly what I was talking about and wished he could say more.
Whatever the purpose is of this covert operation, it seems as if it is intended to last for quite a while, if not indefinitely. The reason I am currently coming to this conclusion has to do with the intense subliminal messages being put forth by the media. If this Jet Aerosol Operation was temporary there would be no need for the extensive mind control or conditioning tactics we are witnessing. I have noticed that ABC seems to be the most obvious offender. I have complained several times to the manager of our local ABC affiliate, that the weather graphics have changed in accordance with the condition of our skies. I brought to her attention the fact that the 8 day weather planner depicts smeary chemtrail like backgrounds every single day of the week and that this had been taking place for at least half a year. I mentioned to her that the message these graphics are portraying is that we never have any more normal blue sky days. She seemed sincerely ignorant of the whole ruse and I also think that she thought that I might be a little bit "off balance".
I asked who helped their station decide what graphics to use. I believe the correct initials were AWS...( Associated Weather Service?). I contacted them but could only get connected with a branch that educates school children about the weather. It's been perhaps half a year now since I've spoken to ABC concerning this matter. The weather graphics have since changed back to the original blue sky background with clouds, rain or sun superimposed on a dark blue background.
However, the chemtrail subliminals have now become much more pervasive and are being displayed on the news and even on the evening game shows. Last night and every night the ABC evening news shows blatant chemtrails on a blue background directly behind the anchor people. After the news I thought I was going to enjoy Jeopardy but I was so distracted by the chemtrails and smeary cloudlike formations in the blue squares behind the contestants that I couldn't concentrate on the show. Wheel of Fortune followed Jeopardy. At least this show used some imagination and portrayed the chemtrail streaks as moving around in a kind of spotlight fashion. At this point I had had enough. Other T.V. programs may also be involved in this deceptive conditioning technique but I don't watch enough T.V. anymore to be able to say.
I think we need to ask ourselves which chemtrail scenerios would require an indefinite application and as a result benefit from this type of subliminal conditioning?
When I try to inform friends and strangers about the chemtrail issue and how it's purpose is being kept secret from us...most respond with the comment that if the chemtrail operation is for real...it is most likely for our own good and the government must be keeping it's purpose secret so as not to alarm or panic the people. That explanation doesn't quite make sense to me either. In fact the media's/government's specialty seems to be aimed at creating constant panic and a sense of insecurity for the purpose of manipulating the masses.
So, what's the answer to all this? Is it better to live in ignorance especially if it seems as though there is nothing we can do to change the situation? If the Aerosol Program is soley for our benefit, with no other recourse, then I would think that informing the public would be the most productive path to take. The answers which will benefit us all are out there but in order to access them we need to work together, pool our resources and share our insights. How can we do this if most of the population is kept in the dark? The only reason that I can see for keeping us from the Truth of this issue is if there are nefarious purposes behind this massive program.
Those of you who are perhaps innocently involved in certain factions of this program need to question the explanations you may be recieving. No one wants to contribute towards something that may go against their deeply held principles.

lifttheveil

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Even if you dont think theres anything sinister about the super-long-lasting contrails, you have to admit that they are changing the weather! I mean how many clear skys have been turned cloudy by the fly over of planes with suddenly spout out extra long lasting trails which turn into clouds. I heard it was bad in Vegas, and I was just there a few weeks ago and, it is pretty bad there based on one days viewing.

I read a NASA page about how the trails can turn into the type of cloud that starts with a "C" (I forget what they are called), anyways these clouds are responsible for trapping heat. And so NASA is saying that plane contrails are indeed affecting the daily temprature. And I'll take NASA's word over most peoples.

Also, I read that scientists are baffled as to why the Earth is warming. The amount of heat reaching the Earth from the sun is actually dropping, but for some reason the amount of high level clouds (the type responsible for trapping heat) are actually increasing on their own. Its like the Earth is responding to the declining sunlight on its own, or we are interviening with planes.

And if thats not enough, just looking at the pictures, or looking at the sky during a ex-clear day, will make anyone believe that those trails do affect the weather, even if its not with tiny metal particulates, barium compounds or cloud seeding technology.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The first picture is another E-6 Tacamo. That's a radio antenna. It extends from the tail of the plane on a metal wire, and sends low frequency radio siganls to the submarines. That's the mission of the plane. The USN commanders send orders to the E-6, and they relay them through that antenna to the submarines. It's called a Trailing Wire Antenna, and it extends like a mile behind the plane.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
those pictures are creepy! can somebody please explain the last picture, in the second post above myne please? that looks dam real.... it looks like a blanket of chemicals is gonna land on a city somewhere and reak havok.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The first picture is another E-6 Tacamo. That's a radio antenna. It extends from the tail of the plane on a metal wire, and sends low frequency radio siganls to the submarines. That's the mission of the plane. The USN commanders send orders to the E-6, and they relay them through that antenna to the submarines. It's called a Trailing Wire Antenna, and it extends like a mile behind the plane.

Thanks for the info. i found it on some chemtrail site i guess, thought it looked suspicious enough to be called into question. I saw something similar on a movie the other night actually, didint think about it then. Unless we're talking about EMF weather control! Dun dun dunnn....!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
However, the chemtrail subliminals have now become much more pervasive

Anyone notice the "Chemtrail" in the movie "Conspiracy Theory," with Mel Gibson? Coincidence.. ? hehehe i thought it was funny..

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Beer_Guy said:

The plane isn't invisible, it's very small because it's far away. The exhaust/contrail swells in size pretty fast because of the rapidly expanding hot gases in the relatively cool air up there.

Well, that would make sense, but how come you can still see the 2 distinct halfs of the trail, one that comes from the left engine, and the other that comes from the right engine? If the plane was so high that you couldn't see it, and it is very cold so that the gasses expanded that fast and wide, how come the 2 halves of the trail didn't just 'mix' into what would look like one trail?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I find this chemtrail thing really strange - Its eerie how high alt cloud has increased at a time when sightings of strange contrails have grown around the globe and we are now getting warmer as a result... its almost like some one NEEDS global warming and desolation that will result.

The picture of the invisible plane is weird for the fact that yes if it is real pic, then the plane should be viewable from that distance, or its a fake. Real then it poses a few questions of its own does it not? Like who the heck owns the thing? I hope seriouse research goes into this topic because it needs it as we all are facing serious health risks because of this stuff.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

There is a big difference between a chemtrail and a contrail

Which is why every picture of a so-called chemtrails appear, to experienced meteorologists, to show normal contrails or cirro-stratus.....

Of course, part of the problem is that 'chemtrails' are only visible at the same time (and presumably for the same reasons) as normal contrails that can linger for hours, spreading across the sky in cs sheets. Which I guess is why experienced observers never see them.

Of course, it's also odd how chemtrails have become more prevalent as air travel has grown. And of course, that is a concern since, as already noted, noraml contrails can affect climate - high altitude clouds reflect radiation back down to earth, adding to the greenhouse effect. Whilst the impact isn't as yet that big, as aoir travel increases further, then contrail induiced global warming will also increase.

More info:

All about contrails (from the Royal Met Soc)

Recent NASA research on contrails and their effect on temperatures

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The first picture in the first post could very well be the aircraft dumping fuel, which does happen quite a lot. If there is anyone who knows what aircraft it is and then could tell us perhaps if that is where the fuel dump valves are for that particular aircraft, it would be most appreciated!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

but how come you can still see the 2 distinct halfs of the trail

Blue Typhiod, I don't know enough about aerodynamics to be able to explain that one.

Think about this though: What would be the point of having an invisible plane that leaves a trail?
It'd be like the invisible man leaving a trail of breadcrumbs.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The very first picture in the link, as I said is an E-6B Tacamo. It is *NOT* a fuel dump, it is a faked picture. All fuel dumps are located on the wings, where most of the fuel tanks are located.

new topics

top topics

join