It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rational Justice for 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

For days I sat--contemplating how to approach all of you to discuss finding justice for those who died on September 11th, 2001. I wrote. I erased. I found grand quotes from greater minds than my own. However, I failed.

What was lacking was my own voice. I am frustrated by so many other voices out there...like your own...and not a damn thing is being done.

Do you know what typing does? Sure...a bunch of people read the words and nod dumbly in agreement. Writing words is a pacifier. Action is harder.

To find justice, those who planned and executed the attacks must be brought to justice. Fine. There are clearly those in the executive and legislative branches of our government involved to. Also there are conspirators in own own military. So...now what?

Whispers about war crimes being brought against the Bush administration from The Hague isn't worth a damn either. If our government was directly involved in the killing of Americans--then it is our duty as citizens to investigate and bring those who are guilty to justice.

Scientific evidence. Circumstantial evidence. Rumors, gossip, and theories. Bring all of these to our collective table, buckle down, and get to work.

There are whiners, complainers, and doers. Whiners are no better than babies who wet their diapers and expect someone else to come to the rescue and change them. Complainers are marginally better--carrying colorful banners--shouting to the rooftops to get others to follow them to give their cause a greater voice and greater power. Finally, there are the doers to head out and actually DO SOMETHING.

Yes. Bring those responsible for September 11th, 2001, to justice. But DO SOMETHING.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
They have too much control, so we need them to either mess up or get our hands on some very incriminating evidence. The media knows what they did because they are largely involved with and controlled by this group. So we can't turn to them. Bush and Co. will probably never see a day behind bars for what they did, as soon as someone gets close, boom something else will happen to grab the attention of the public. Bringing down the Order will be even more complicated than designing a nuclear bomb. They have spent centuries working hard to get where they are today, we can't expect to end their reign over night.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

I can't contemplate how a group of people could possibly plan a global takeover for hundreds (thousands?) of years. They would have to have an accurate template for not only social development on a global scale...but they would also have to have absolute control over technological development.

To play devil's advocate to my own doubt: all technology must have market potential. To have market potential--you not only need free access to raw materials to build your product, but you also need a HECK of a lot out outside support for your technological gizmo to succeed in the marketplace. If a handful of people control your access to raw materials...you cannot build your technological gizmos. If these same people have the ear of mass-media...you couldn't sell your technological gizmos on Ebay.

The joys of a paranoid mind.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I used to be all for civil war (that's the only way you can even hope for meaningful change), but now, not so much. Now I'm convinced that no government is the best government. If you knock it out, they'll always come back just as bad. People are just stupid like that, both to allow it and to do that kind of crap in the first place. So the best government is no government. And I'm a perfectionist. So I say make freedom for yourself and those you care about, and leave everyone else to the world they ignorantly help create and support. It'll sh** back in their faces some day, and I might giggle.

I don't know if you'll like this approach much, Jack, but when did you decide to become a US citizen? Not the US, or your parents, or anyone else, but you; when did you decide? Or a subject of any ruling body at all? What obligation do you think you have to act as a citizen, and to consider yourself a citizen, and to take into account all of the US's laws, without so much as your official consent? They have no right to impose their laws upon you without your consent, and taking your consent for granted isn't right, especially when you come to know better about how "justice" works in this country and everywhere it goes. I don't even feel obligated to care about fellow citizens half the time, because (a) I don't think Americans are any better than Arabs or anyone else on the face of the Earth, who are dying every day en masse from what we and other sick nations are doing to the world, and (b) everyone that buys into all of the crap they sell as a worldview is just helping to keep it afloat anyway. I really wish people were smarter, but what the hell can you do? They'll figure it out, or die, or stop mattering to the current system in one way or another anyway.

I never agreed, or signed any papers submitting myself to them, so my perogative is just to not get caught whenever I do something illegal, because that would be inconvenient for me and those that I care about to have to deal with the police or whomever. It sucks that I should worry about that in the first place. Sure, if there were no laws, people could run around slaughtering each other, but what is "our" government doing right now anyway? They've slaughtered, directly or indirectly, all over the world, for more power. Even in "our" own country, obviously, they've killed many people. Sort of defeats the point of obeying any governing body in the first place, doesn't it?

I plan to become totally self-sufficient, provide my own shelter, electricity, food, etc., and never have to worry about these nut jobs or these sick modern Western influences ever again. I say if anything's going to happen, let it; I don't really care anymore. That's not to say I wouldn't have change, but I don't feel like trying to force it down people's throats, either. I'm surely not going to try to kill anyone for it. But I'm not going to be a part of it, either. I'm just looking for a way out of the system.

Edit: Btw, this is me saying that if you got those responsible kicked out, or even had a civil war and started all over again from scratch, I still wouldn't want to be a part of it. No government as we know can ever be totally "just," imo. Justice itself is a very flawed and arbitrary concept. It's all just forcing a set of values onto everyone in a given area. It's really too bad that we humans tend to suck too much to live meaningfully in any other way.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think if we can only get people to understand that government and media can pull off orchestrated deception for years, and that they need to get off the information feeding tube and start thinking for themselves again, that'd be a major improvement. 9/11 offers an enormous chance to expose the widespread corruption of our system to the masses. It offers the chance to shatter the credibility of complicit media, which would seriously undermine the status quo.

bsbray says corrupt government is a hydra with infinite heads, I say it can only grow heads when no one's looking. Eternal vigilance, and stuff. Let's try to reinstitute eternal vigilance in the collective mind.

new topics

top topics

join