It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Mars Cydonia Ufo Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Does anyone think that an ancient civilization built the face on mars.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is getting ~REALLY old~ Rich...........

The way you are fishing on this board is NOT how to make posts on ATS....

Read the link in my signature in red BELOW

......this is how things are done.
I have shared this with you ALLREADY.....I am trying to HELP YOU....
Or go ahead and ignore me, for your well on your way to no longer being an excepted member here...and I won't have to worry about HELPING you anymore.....

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Rich, look up to the right on your screen, it says you have X# u2u's. That's private messages.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry u2u? I am new at this and am trying to learn. Please forgive my ignorance.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich123
I'm sorry u2u? I am new at this and am trying to learn. Please forgive my ignorance.

No problem man, you got it and thanks.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks i've allways been into the paranormal. From ghost's to ufo's.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Thanks i've allways been into the paranormal. From ghost's to ufo's.

Cool, do you have any info on this:

Does anyone think that an ancient civilization built the face on mars.

Feel free to share, we don't bite.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I don't know I mean it's possible. But untill me actually send a manned mission I Don't think we will know for certain.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Rich, I understand you are new to information searching on the web, we were all there once-ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rather than give you information, I am going to give you the methods to use to find it on your own-you the whole feed a man for a lifetime VS for a day thing.

Go to Google.com

In the white box try different word combinations and try changing some words too.

For example:

Cydonia on mars or
Cydonia + prymids or
Cydonia + city on mars or
alien life + mars or
alien civilization(s) + mars or
human face on mars or
Extraterrestrial Anomalies on mars or
water on mars or
plant life on mars

I am sure you are getting the idea. I really this helps you in your continuing effort to learn all there is out there.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok thanks for your help.I have done a lot of search's on this subject.But I haven't really found anything thats point's to a definite answer.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Ok thanks for your help.I have done a lot of search's on this subject.But I haven't really found anything thats point's to a definite answer.

When it comes to these subjects...there are rarely such things as "definite answers".

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by awdsmirk

When it comes to these subjects...there are rarely such things as "definite answers".

I fully agree with that, in fact, most things that you will be researching-paranormal,ufo,alien.... will give you info/pics and such. But the real issue will be filtering through all the information available and making up your own mind.

You see rich, just putting a simple question out is like asking us to do this reasearch for you, most people will not and may be offended by that.

now if for example, you did something like copy a paragraph form an article and post a link to the full article, and say something like this article say's.........
blah, blah, blah. I agree/disagree with it because.................................

Now others can read the full article you read and make an informed comment back to you.

[edit on 2/26/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I agree that you will learn more by finding out for yourself. But I also think it's important to get other people's opion's as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I agree with you, but you must present some proof to back up your contentions.

Basicly saying I believe in aliens is not good enough here.

You need to say something like, base on this -link- and this -link- and this, I believe there are aliens out there.

Based on the info presented-do you believe or not and why.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Other life in the universe defiintely.Our galaxy 99.9% I mean the number's are just so big.To think we are the only intelligent life out there is just sheer arrogance.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That is just what i am talking about.

Ok, you believe, but what proof do you have. Based on what observations, what documents, talking to what people, seeing what radio/tv/Internet show.

To say it is obvious and anyone who does not agree is arrogant is closed minded-IMO- and rude.

You must understand, I actually agree with what you said, I just want your proof. Would you accept such "out there" stuff without proof? If so I have a bridge is Arizona for sale./..cheap.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
From all the evidence thousands upon thousands of sighting's,Photo's. I myself believe all the proof that anyone would need to see to be convinced is stored in t he nevada desert at area 51.Why do i htink this because people such as Bob Lazar have come foward.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Relevant;

Whom built the "MASURSKY PYRAMID" (Named by Me - because I found it);
Look, bottom-left hand corner of Image;
www.marstoday.com...

From this other Thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It really is quite simple to find Pyramids on Mars (and Earth) nobody has documented in the West.

new topics

top topics

join