It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey guys I am back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
after a week of comp problems I am revived... I am tracking a huge storm for the 7th or 8th. odds are it will be in the plains. Now around the 6th there is a pretty good storm in the ohio valley, but it's all going to depend on if the cold air will be there or not. I will post more as I get more info.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
l0rds0fcha0s glad to seeyou back and feeling better. Please let me know if we can expect any storms for the mountains here in east Tennessee. I live here in the Smokies at about 2000 feet in elevation. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ahhh computer probs....
I was wondering why you hadn't posted anything about that potential storm yet l0rds.

The first couple weeks of March are going to be very tricky and it looks like there may more than one storm during that period.
The battle is on though. Cold vs. Warm.
The cold air just doesn't want to give up, but the warm air is like "look at the calendar, winter's almost over"
Right now it appears that cold will indeed win a couple battles in the next couple weeks. Will they be total victories? Don't know yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well Lords whatcha got on tap for the 7th? Been waiting for some updates.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well you were right ... check out the midwest right now.

Nothing totally severe YET (at 11 PM central on Wednesday) ... but those air masses look awfully sketchy. And they haven't moved much in the last day or so.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
We just had a pretty good thunder and lightening show here in WI. Hopefully the rain will melt all of the snow that came in on Sunday.

new topics

top topics

join